Sophie Milner #2 Brussel sprout farts, flats a tip, finally admits she’s got fake t*ts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His visa ran out I believe and I don't think he can get another.
Oh my. Thats rough :/ I remember Sophie falling pretty fast and hard for Jimmy, which was really surprising to me cos she seemed content with being single. Before he came to London, she was already pretty frustrated with the ldr and having the uncertainty of not knowing when they'll be reunited again. I can imagine how she must be feeling rn. Ldr's are never easy; but I kinda saw Sophie getting really attached to him, so I already knew that she was gonna spiral a little when he leaves London.

I remember when HRH collection used to sell those chain bracelets, but I haven’t heard about her in years... what happened to her? 👀
Still selling stuff online. But also extremely angry. I know we all have things to get off our chests and I’m not saying people shouldn’t complain but she gets really worked up. And some of her views are a bit...much. (Not saying Sophie is similar in that aspect.)

I’m trying to be as polite as possible. There’s a lot of screaming.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
“Paying rent is an investment in the lifestyle I want to live”

Why does she have such an issue with people buying property!? I’m sure if she stopped buying Chanel for a bit she could afford to buy though, she’s hardly on the breadline, I really don’t get it.

Reactions: 9
“Paying rent is an investment in the lifestyle I want to live”

Why does she have such an issue with people buying property!? I’m sure if she stopped buying Chanel for a bit she could afford to buy though, she’s hardly on the breadline, I really don’t get it.
Do we think she’s kidding herself? Seemed a tad bit bitter. Maybe I’m reading too much into it.

Reactions: 3
Yeah her stories about it today are weird. I totally think there are many paths in life but I don’t really get where’s she’s coming from being so down on buying. I do wish there was less pressure in society about it when it’s so unachievable for so many people, particularly in London, but she could almost definitely afford it if she didn’t spend so much on plastic surgery and designer handbags. She probably wouldn’t even have to give up the holidays! I think she’s just a bit defensive as it doesn’t reallyyyy make any financial sense to spend so much money paying someone else’s mortgage instead of your own but I guess her priorities are what they are. I’m all for her owning and it and saying ‘it may not be the most financially responsible position but this is what I want to do’ but I thought it was very defensive

the stories came off as really privileged and judgy though, like everyone who buys is boring? It’s given me a lot more security as I couldn’t afford her dreamy situation of living by myself in a two bed and was going from houseshare to houseshare. I just budgeted cash to save for a property and to go on holiday? But she doesn’t seem the budget type.

Also complaining about the housing market in the uk being fucked while also saying she’d happily buy a property to rent out to others - 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ I don’t know how she doesn’t just hear herself sometimes?

Reactions: 13
Yeah her stories about it today are weird. I totally think there are many paths in life but I don’t really get where’s she’s coming from being so down on buying. I do wish there was less pressure in society about it when it’s so unachievable for so many people, particularly in London, but she could almost definitely afford it if she didn’t spend so much on plastic surgery and designer handbags. She probably wouldn’t even have to give up the holidays! I think she’s just a bit defensive as it doesn’t reallyyyy make any financial sense to spend so much money paying someone else’s mortgage instead of your own but I guess her priorities are what they are. I’m all for her owning and it and saying ‘it may not be the most financially responsible position but this is what I want to do’ but I thought it was very defensive

the stories came off as really privileged and judgy though, like everyone who buys is boring? It’s given me a lot more security as I couldn’t afford her dreamy situation of living by myself in a two bed and was going from houseshare to houseshare. I just budgeted cash to save for a property and to go on holiday? But she doesn’t seem the budget type.

Also complaining about the housing market in the uk being fucked while also saying she’d happily buy a property to rent out to others - 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ I don’t know how she doesn’t just hear herself sometimes?
Yes, she'd buy a cheap house turn it into a h.m.o to leech off others misfortune. no one chooses to live cheek by jowl with complete strangers and pay through the nose for the privilege. She would buy her current flat, but couldn't afford it. She's a tory snob masquerading as a woke lefty. We've known this since the chanel tights, designer dog lead and condescending talk about working sooooo hard. (compared to...?) People living paycheque to paycheque are working hard too, they're just often not paid adequately and fairly. take her beloved heroes courier who would take her parcels back for her, she wouldn't last a day in that job, far too much hard work, both physical and planning it all out, being yelled at and all for a poultry amount of money.

Reactions: 13
Yeah I thought she’s got a bit of a cheek saying she rents because she wouldn’t be able to buy where SHE wants to to live but that she’d buy somewhere and rent it out to other people.. so they can pay you to live somewhere you wouldn’t dream of living 🤔 Stuck up cow.

I agree in principle that there is a lot of pressure to buy / judgement if you haven’t yet but I’d argue that it’s actually less so in London because of the cost. She just gets straight on the defensive and starts bashing people that aren’t doing what she’s doing.

Reactions: 10
Yeah I thought she’s got a bit of a cheek saying she rents because she wouldn’t be able to buy where SHE wants to to live but that she’d buy somewhere and rent it out to other people.. so they can pay you to live somewhere you wouldn’t dream of living 🤔 Stuck up cow.

I agree in principle that there is a lot of pressure to buy / judgement if you haven’t yet but I’d argue that it’s actually less so in London because of the cost. She just gets straight on the defensive and starts bashing people that aren’t doing what she’s doing.
yeah plus the reason the housing market is so trashed in the first place is people doing exactly this! Just extorting people who can’t afford to buy and perpetuating the cycle of making housing more and more expensive

and the nerve of her calling people who don’t agree with her privileged is actually jaw dropping!! I could not believe it when I saw those DMs she shared. Little miss Chanel tights calling me privileged! She gets madder and madder every day. Honestly I don’t even disagree with her that there is a stigma about renting and it’s fair enough if you don’t want to change your lifestyle to stop renting but the way she’s going about it is horrendous.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She would have to move out to somewhere like MKeynes to get a new build mansion that she'd be happy with.

Maybe she is just so aggressive at the moment because she's hungry? Mission vegetable shred continues.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Absolutely nothing wrong with not wanting to buy and I agree with Jess Davies on the UK’s obsession with buying a house. But Sophie complaining is very tone deaf as she has CHOICE. She could easily buy and probably in the area she wants but instead she wants leads trainers and Chanel bags.

Reactions: 9
She will cry bitter tears when she is in her 40s
Maybe she is waiting to buy somewhere with jhimmay? I think she would buy somewhere with a man / husband. She lets things slip sometimes that show she is quite a traditional woman who longs for commitment, and marriage and owning a house together is a lot of commitment. She also buys her chanel with a press discount so am not certain she could have spent a couple of million on her dream apartment flat.

Sounds like Gemma is back with the toxic bf 😂

All the small tattoos are awful. They’re going to age so quick

• Haha
Sounds like Gemma is back with the toxic bf 😂

All the small tattoos are awful. They’re going to age so quick
She didnt have any tattoos 2 years ago. Just shows how addictive she is

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.