Sophie Milner #2 Brussel sprout farts, flats a tip, finally admits she’s got fake t*ts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they only bath him after every walk because otherwise the rented carpets would be in an even worse state than they're in already.

Unless he’s got a skin condition, they shouldn’t be bathing the dog more than once a month.

Reactions: 3
The deep cleanse of free shizz she's been gifted, and tried to sell to ber audience as essentials, begins! Bet Jimmy is behind this. Wonder if any will be given away to viewers? I'm guessing not :cautious:

Reactions: 1
Oh my god, Jimmy sharing his “truffle Mac and cheese toastie” with the dog 🤢 I know it’s a cute dog but he’s a dog, they lick their balls and arses and sniff anyone’s tit and he’s sharing his food with him!! They’re probably both gonna end up with the shits

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Sharing food with the dog is so unhygienic yet unsurprising given the filth this pair live in 🤢🤢

I wish the influenzas would stop trying to make those minging pants happen 🤮

Reactions: 4
Didn’t she get given some men’s Superdrug clothing? Or did I imagine that?? Jimmy has resorted to wearing her scarf with his denim jacket. Get him a proper coat, woman!!

He doesn't seem to give af about clothing / style etc. I wonder if sophie will start dressing him up? Or maybe he sees no point in investing in clothes for the cold if he isn't stopping long term??

I think it's nice she is giving some of her surplus stuff away to people who live locally. Even better if she gave more away and got some tech stuff to low income local families for educational etc.

Reactions: 2
I think it's nice she is giving some of her surplus stuff away to people who live locally. Even better if she gave more away and got some tech stuff to low income local families for educational etc.
Is she getting rid of tech though? Her tv is brand new.

Reactions: 1
Is she getting rid of tech though? Her tv is brand new.
What happened to the previous one...?

Didn’t she get given some men’s Superdrug clothing? Or did I imagine that?? Jimmy has resorted to wearing her scarf with his denim jacket. Get him a proper coat, woman!!
Superdry yeah, neither of them want to wear that brand but happily try and force it on the rest of us for their own profit! Just like nasty gal / boohoo etc.

What happened to the previous one...?
No idea? I imagine she doesn’t share her whole life online. I just don’t see why she would give away her tech if she’s moving into a flat up the road. I don’t think people bin the tv every time they move.

No idea? I imagine she doesn’t share her whole life online. I just don’t see why she would give away her tech if she’s moving into a flat up the road. I don’t think people bin the tv every time they move.
I think she has become far too accustomed to sharing every last detail of her day 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
She did get rid / is getting rid of a tv. To make way for one of those very expensive TVs that turns into art when it’s not being used.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.