Sophie Milner #2 Brussel sprout farts, flats a tip, finally admits she’s got fake t*ts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she selling bags bc she needs the money in her bank balance more than her warderobe but also buying new Chanel. J don’t get it

Reactions: 6
Wasn't she eating pasta nearly every single day during the first lockdown? Now all of a sudden eating a bagel is the devil... She needs to give it a rest and realise balance is key.
She wasn't really eating the pasta though. I remember she was saying over and over on her stories how we were all going to gain weight now and it was just a fact. But, she was lying to just be soooo relatable! She was doing hiits everyday etc. (Lucky neighbours)

She apperas to get most of her calories from wine. She has mentioned before not letting herself have bread in the flat. It was weird then too. She has lost some weight if you look at her 2018 pics, and is forever forcing herself into jeans that look like a sausage and stating their size proudly. Her frame isn't tony like Gemma's for example, she seems to really struggle with it but there is a huge market for more midsized or normal non model sized influencers. I don't understand why she won't lean into that?? Going on and on about pigging out on allll the carbs, and eating one bagel. Urgh. Sharing meal prep portions with jimmay? Just eat your own!

Why is she selling bags bc she needs the money in her bank balance more than her warderobe but also buying new Chanel. J don’t get it
She won't be honest and day she just didn't like them anymore. I'm really surprised people are paying thousands for bags atm but there we go.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
😐 he could easily pass for a bloke in his 40s in some of his photos.
He is a bloke in his 40s?
I don't think dating a 22 is really a great move for a long term romance but whatever.
Sophie probably was a better match for him and jimmy could date tuila rose.

Just come across Sophie’s ex modelling for M&S.
god, he looks old. Jimmy is better looking.
Well jimmy is like 15 years younger, kind of an unfair comparison! Tulia rose is better looking than sophie but she's almost 10 years (8 actually) younger.

This is the first time posting on this thread but I just had to take a look today after her most recent story. I’ve followed her for a while but recently found her to come across as a bleeping bitchy witch! And yeah I’d hate living underneath her too with that yappy dog barking all the time. Her story this morning about boundaries with people sending her DMs sent me over the edge. What a cow!!!!

Attachments

Reactions: 14
The way she keeps going on about it DOES make her sound like a head. “Setting boundaries“ on the internet is a bloody stupid concept. Turn off replies to the stories that you particularly don’t want any unsolicited advice on and just delete / block the people who can be arsed to go to the trouble of sending an actual message. Except that’s not good for engagement is it???

Also the ex - not attractive. Not an age thing I prefer older vs younger but he looks like he’s been up for a week.

Reactions: 7
So I’ve noticed recently she’s had less PR packages and does less ADs. Do you think companies are finally seeing that she’s becoming unrelatable to her following? Maybe this is why she needs a bit of extra cash from selling her bags.

Also, her recent rants are so dumb, imagine telling your followers not to engage with you........when your income is dictated by your engagement rate and followers.

Reactions: 8
It's the condescending tone of it all, she has a point but she seems to be really enjoying telling her viewers off. She should be careful or she'll turn into gabby lindley at this rate.

The way she keeps going on about it DOES make her sound like a head. “Setting boundaries“ on the internet is a bloody stupid concept. Turn off replies to the stories that you particularly don’t want any unsolicited advice on and just delete / block the people who can be arsed to go to the trouble of sending an actual message. Except that’s not good for engagement is it???

Also the ex - not attractive. Not an age thing I prefer older vs younger but he looks like he’s been up for a week.
Yeah, i think he partied hard! But she's just a girl next door type so they looked well matched when they dated. Jimmy is looking worse for wear in her stories, maybe the bread ban in the house is getting to him as he sits on the throne furiously swiping left and right, dreaming of a lady that lets him eat a fresh white loaf with his oatly coffees from his their overpriced coffee machine.

Last edited:
Her moaning about DMs is so funny to me. "Me and other influencers all talk and laugh about it"? Could you actually be any more of a head? She's lucky ANYONE is still watching her stories with her same old condescending and rude rants, the same 5 outfits taken on the same street, a filthy cesspit of a flat. Having everything white/beige tones when you're as mucky as she is wasn't a great idea. She looks like she needs to be hosed down with a hot jetwash nevermind a bath.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If she moved her legs by an inch in that skirt crouching pic her arse and vag would be out 🥴🤢 why does she think that’s a good pose

Reactions: 1
Her moaning about DMs is so funny to me. "Me and other influencers all talk and laugh about it"? Could you actually be any more of a head?
Honestly, I think that’s one of the most cringy things she’s ever said. She really thinks influencers are some sort of social royalty and everyone else are peasants, doesn’t she? It’s like when the bully at school doesn’t like someone and tries to convince them that everyone else hates them too and meets up behind their back to laugh at them.

Also - how can an INFLUENCER complain that people are giving them suggestions? They literally make a living off suggesting others buy stuff and pretending it’s something they NEED in their lives! What’s the difference between a follower saying “why don’t you buy X to help you with your problem, it helped me” and Sophie saying “buy X, I couldn’t live without it!”. Oh wait, the difference is your followers are doing it for free and trying to help you, whereas you’re A) probs lying and B) trying to make a quick buck shilling mass-produced, Earth-destroying fast fashion tit you don’t even like to people who can’t afford it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
‘Guys I’m not going to post what I eat in a day because I know that can be triggering for some people’

1 week later: ‘here’s my meal prepped food for a week’ ....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
‘Guys I’m not going to post what I eat in a day because I know that can be triggering for some people’

1 week later: ‘here’s my meal prepped food for a week’ ....
HAHA I came here to say this. Dick.“I have breakfast and one of these for lunch and one for dinner“ 🙃🙃🙃🙃 Your profile pic is my face when I saw the meal prep stories 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
God, they bath that dog a lot.

I know he's white and so can look grubby, plus the weather is miserable and rainy so he can get dirty quicker but it really seems like he's in the bath every couple of days - is this normal?

I have a small yorkie who is very much an indoor dog (she'll nip out for a wee and a quick walk but she's never been one to roll around in mud or like going out in the rain). We bath her once a month? At the most? Is that normal or am I being gross? I never notice her smelling?!

Reactions: 1
God, they bath that dog a lot.

I know he's white and so can look grubby, plus the weather is miserable and rainy so he can get dirty quicker but it really seems like he's in the bath every couple of days - is this normal?

I have a small yorkie who is very much an indoor dog (she'll nip out for a wee and a quick walk but she's never been one to roll around in mud or like going out in the rain). We bath her once a month? At the most? Is that normal or am I being gross? I never notice her smelling?!
It’ll definitely be Jimmy insisting on bathing the dog so frequently because I remember Sophie filming Hendrix running around her flat with muddy paws. Sorry can’t comment on how normal it is to wash your dog a few times a week, but he sleeps on their pillows at night and although he might be a cute, small dog, it still seems gross to me (edit- this is coming from someone who has never owned a dog, so I apologise if nobody else minds sleeping with their dog so close to their face)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.