Sophie May Dickson #9 looking more botched by the day, hasn't got custody of her kids, hip hip hooray

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I missed both lives 😭 but thanks everyone for the screenshots! Wow! Where to even start? She looks really bad, greasy hair, no eyelashes, no make up, looks like she’s been battered and her lips look so so sore!
Saw all your comments that she was being rude to people? All she posts are these “I’m a nice girl with a good heart” quotes 🙃 bollocks!
I do hope she is ok and safe but she is rotten to the core and the things she has put those girls through and what they’ve probably had to witness is unforgivable! This is just karma coming back around now! She thought she was above everyone - even the law having the girls out of school for so long! Now it’s all come to bite her on the arse coz it looks like she’s lost everything!!

Reactions: 13
I missed both lives 😭 but thanks everyone for the screenshots! Wow! Where to even start? She looks really bad, greasy hair, no eyelashes, no make up, looks like she’s been battered and her lips look so so sore!
Saw all your comments that she was being rude to people? All she posts are these “I’m a nice girl with a good heart” quotes 🙃 bollocks!
I do hope she is ok and safe but she is rotten to the core and the things she has put those girls through and what they’ve probably had to witness is unforgivable! This is just karma coming back around now! She thought she was above everyone - even the law having the girls out of school for so long! Now it’s all come to bite her on the arse coz it looks like she’s lost everything!!
exactly this! I don’t feel sorry for the washed up old bint one bit. Her live showed what a nasty cow she really is. She was rude to everyone

• Heart
Absolutely. I still think about that awful yacht trip when all sorts was going on and those poor children would absolutely been exposed to all kinds, whilst not even being kept safe. Anything could have happened. Horrifying. And that’s only one night.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Wow I've watched her for some years and that is the worst I've ever seen her 😳

Reactions: 15
I always thought she was a lovely girl and seemed to really love her girls she just seemed misunderstood. But what on earth has happened. And the way she was talking to people trying to be nice to her she always would portray herself as a kind caring woman…clearly not…drugs or no drugs she was being straight up nasty

Reactions: 11
I always thought she was a lovely girl and seemed to really love her girls she just seemed misunderstood. But what on earth has happened. And the way she was talking to people trying to be nice to her she always would portray herself as a kind caring woman…clearly not…drugs or no drugs she was being straight up nasty
I didn’t see the point in being on the live when she was just giving out to all the comments someone only asked her where she lived and she’s like “where do you live love what’s your postcode” and kept going on about Tattle when nobody asked .

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I think she’s lost the kids and gone on a coke binge . She is not a well woman and with her faults , I really hope she gets some help soon. It’s hard to see someone feeling and acting like she is without a level of empathy . Something has happened recently and she’s gone off in a spin

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
I'm sure the girls were with her during the first live and when someone asked where they were she said "with me obviously where else would they be". Someone commented school lol

• Haha
I'm sure the girls were with her during the first live and when someone asked where they were she said "with me obviously where else would they be". Someone commented school lol
Well we know they weren’t there as her performing monkey lil babs wasn’t putting on a show

Reactions: 4
It did make me laugh when she said she hadn’t had any work done for ages 🤦‍♀️🤣

Reactions: 5
I bet she is hanging today after that ! She also said she didn’t drink 🍹 mmmmm?

Reactions: 2
Morning my lovely Tattlers. She was on that live hours aswell. She must be cringing inside today hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 4