Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Keera

VIP Member
Why is everyone saying she’s with Sam walker is there any truth in that? Or just because she mentioned a scouse boyfriend?

—-

I see some girl called Alisha keeps commenting to go live she has dirt on them - saying her cousin is sleeping with Sam behind Sophie’s back - Sophie’s demeanour has completely changed and her friend was like should we go live should we and sophie said no

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

Lyla001

VIP Member
i thought the same when i saw him in the news 🤣 I remember ages ago a tattler was messaging him but he got weird, around the time he claimed he was finding people from their ip addresses 🤣
Oh yeh I remember his rants over tracing people🤣🧐🧐. I think the FBI Jobs are safe!

Lonewolf

VIP Member
Honest to god can that browfay not hold a phone still for 2 minutes it was like watching a gang of 10 year olds filming a sleepover 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

tigerlilly_xx

Chatty Member
I’m 27 and still don’t know how to screen record 😂

I did try again but I haven’t got a clue 🤪
It’s ok, I don’t even know how to watch a live on insta 😂
---
I always thought she was a lovely girl and seemed to really love her girls she just seemed misunderstood. But what on earth has happened. And the way she was talking to people trying to be nice to her she always would portray herself as a kind caring woman…clearly not…drugs or no drugs she was being straight up nasty

It’s literally how she was in school.

She would come over to our group, pretend to be all nice, ask questions ect, then bitch to you when you didn’t talk to her, all “I’m trying to be nice and make friends with you” because she told her matés everything and it made the bullying worse 😂

keytotruth

VIP Member
Who is Kat?? Think I’ve missed this!!
Her best mate
Katalina tollady

Family wannabe traveller type
Sisters got god knows how many kids
Brothers been in n out prison etc
Shes full of filler too stuck up thinks better than everyone else
Sophie basically but without the old man sugardaddy

Dollybird

VIP Member
Remember when she posted how “happy” she was that size zero and being super skinny was back in?

whyhellothere83

VIP Member
She went from a ‘pretty normal’ sugar baby (however she should never have taken her children), to within a couple of years being a drugged up prozzie. If you’ve not watched the bbc documentary about this, I recommend it. It shows that it’s all fake and it mentally scars them. She chose that life over her children.

I’ve had friends who were ‘sugar babies’ but knew when to stop. Going to Dubai is where you cross the line. If anyone is new on here, find the yacht videos as they are disgusting. Her poor girls.
---
I’ve just the video on TikTok with her now teen(?) daughters in Stratford doing the punching bag thing. What’s SMD insta? Or has she deleted it…. I’m so shocked at what her daughter said “if you can throw punches at me you can punch that bag” I can only imagine what those poor girls go through
She’s private now

Reactions: 4

nosyparker678899

What are these slags doing defending her?? Doesn't Emily Beeson have a kid herself? Didn't she get knocked up when her baby dad's WIFE was knocked up at the same time? No wonder she has zero morals wtf.
Funny now she's been outed for supporting that whore she's changed her profile picture to nothing and her instagram name!! Emz hunz if you don't want a bad reputation don't hang around with shit 🤣 Liberty would be ashamed.
Everyone thought it would be her brother that would be the fuck up and low an behold he's married and settled down and this idiots the one letting brasses into her home. In-sane.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4