Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JSquared

VIP Member
I guess we dont really know how far back the active addiction goes .She was clearly mentally unstable from the kids being small and made some very questionable decisions even then.Agree she does need help and is unwell,its sad to see ,even though I dont feel sorry for her as I dont think she was ever a particularly nice person or a good mother.Shes obviously surrounded by horrors as well or other addicts.Maybe she has had good people or family who have tried to intervene and given up.Its scary to think how life is going to end up for her and her two girls
Sad though, if they have given up, especially with the two girls involved.

Reactions: 3

nosyparker678899

I can only think of one reason why you would be driving around at midnight on a Sunday with your 2 children in the car….scoring drugs

We’ve seen the lives with her in her kitchen, clearly not been to bed and still bang on it
Well yeah that's clear enough but I'm wondering what the row was over

justheretoreadalways10

What’s with the latest comment box question of would you stop wearing make up and eyelashes for a man..

she mentioned yesterday she hasn’t wore make up since last year 😂🤡

• Haha

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
Wonder if the girls have been spilt up and one lives with the dad and the other just gets passed to pillar to post when her mam cba (if I remember one of their dads isn’t a big part of their life)

Any update on all her surgeries?

yogiessexdubs

VIP Member
The WiFi was so bad on the live I had to click off but they all looked tragic & comments were asking if SMD was pregnant.

Its_Me

VIP Member
She was with a girl earlier don’t know if it was one of the kids couldn’t tell but definitely a girl in pink with longish hair

noseynora21

Chatty Member
Search RealFamilies on TikTok on their page go down until you see blinging up baby Sophie episode search through some comments her daughter says thank you in the comment…also look at this kids comment from went to her girls primary school🤦🏼‍♀️View attachment 2867870
Just had a look at her profile, I know she is miming to sounds but she’s got a foul mouth on her with what she is choosing to mime to 😡 also that nose stud is too big!

Its_Me

VIP Member
When they’ve asked who the girl is someone’s replied ask her who Nathan is meaning the girl in the screenshotted profile but she’s obviously called brow fairy and Sophie brasses so she said takes one to know one