Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Noseypillowtalk20

VIP Member
Don’t think her daughters live with her.
My daughter follows precious’s skincare sort of insta page she has and saw the little box room she has, defo not the type of room Sophie would have given her!! Sad really if they aren’t in her care
And now she’s doing 6 surgeries she’s already a mess as it is what more can we do to ruin herself!

Reactions: 7

Loveitme

VIP Member
yes indeed. It weren’t even a typical sugardaddy/sugarbaby whatever relationship. she was reliant and obsessive!!!! she’d try and call other girls to come and have threesomes (keep him interested) and he wouldn’t have any of it she would be going mental telling any one who will listen even her kids could hear her. He cheated with an older woman once and another time it was a younger girl maybe smd’s age. She was loopy for jack. Nice bloke actually and very generous but all these posters on here saying times were better with him are wrong. SMD was just better at hiding her life when with him
---
That video is the talk of the island and i think anyone who was sceptical can now see clearly. even at the school run people are talking in shock!!!
does anyone remember when smd and jack got engaged and it was just in some random working mens club or somewhere ,it was about a million years ago now so ive forgotten the stories she posted but I remember thinking how strange and completely underwhelming considering hes normally sending them on fancy holidays and buying flash cars.Im sure she even got one of her mates of insta to sort a cake at the time .Maybes Roberta or Emmie.I dont even think an engagement was ever mentioned again after that night

• Wow

dot bold dot dot

She’s grooming those girls even if she thinks she isn’t. Those photos of her daughters are doctored/photoshopped. Their legs aren’t that long in real life but she’s changed them for that photo, and that’s why I’d bet it’s one of the reasons why they’ve been taken from her from social services
She declared herself to be a M.A.P mum which was a declaration of "my girls are available" 🤢😞 they are basically trauma bonded imo

• Sick
  • Wow

JenniferStano

Chatty Member
Sophie’s post about not being in the same place you were last year, yet she keeps loosing custody of her kids…. Ironic sweety!!

pommynoir

VIP Member
Brow fairy
---
The storys been deleted now
---
Anyone know who Nathan is that she apparently is sleeping with for money
That who is sleeping with for money? Is it just me who those screenshots with no context make no sense for?

Do I have this right?
- the girl with the good vibes only cup posted a picture of her and SMD with that bloke
- the same girl??? Also posted a picture of that “L 🦋” profile asking who it is
- someone (who???) replied to the story saying ask her about Nathan who she sleeps with w for money?

who is L 🦋 why is she relevant? And why has that issue been associated with the picture of SMD and the two others?

im unsure if I’m being thick here?