Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Staple

Chatty Member
First one looks like a sweaty morning after a massive coke binge. Probably because it is.

Reactions: 8

dontspeak

That might be the case, but she's gurning her tits off with her mate on holiday at the minute . Hardly mother of the year is she !🏆
We all know / agree with that
But speculation was her kids have been taken of her I’m confirming they haven’t been
Which is surprising
But isn’t true she still has them
---
What do you mean ? 'Exactly ' . Anyone can get anyone to put their name to a business. It's called fraud. Our Soph is hardly fuckin dragons Den material is she! Come back.when you've got some decent 🍵. Meanwhile ,she is still selling her arse in Dubai whilst her poor kids are here on half term hols. She's a disgrace.
Of course it is can hardly register as sex worker his putting money threw her for tax purposes
She did infect do a beauty Course all funded by jack 😂 got to explain where it’s all coming from somehow for hmrc hasn’t she

• Haha

tigerlilly_xx

Chatty Member
and not even 30 years old,crazy.She should be in her prime
She’s older than 30?

I’m 32 this month & she was in the same year group as me, so she’s gotta be 31/32 already, math ain’t my strong point, so someone tell me if I’m wrong 😂

Ihateeveryone2020

I actually wanted to get My brows done by her but since she went on live on tick tock with Sophie you cwn tell what a bit** she could be. And also smoking drugs on her own buisness account done it for me too lol went elsewhere in the end.

Ihateeveryone2020

Im so shocked but not shocked at the same time. I have a 10 year old and cant imagine her smoking a vape in 3/4 years time. As a parent your still In control at that age so I'm not sure why Sophie allows this. Sorry but if my young teen daughter even lifted a vape up I would go mad. Some parents are just not cut out to be parents unfortunately 😕
On her tiktok last night she posted a video on her stories and she was holding one. Sophie was sat next to her with one in her hand too. I totally get as a parent you’d rather your child to be honest and open about drinking, smoking or anything wherever. But with how harmful vapes are would you really allow your 14 year old to do that?!
---
Her mother won’t look out for her so at least some of us are trying to tell her what is classed as normal and not
Totally agree.

nosyparker678899

Old photo
But princess dad
She looks a lot like him

His not on any social media.
His never really wanted to know
He had another child about 8 years after her an then had a bit more to do with With her
But I think that was more the step mum an his just in general pretty useless.

Presh dad has another child with the women he cheated on Sophie with 🤦‍♀️
I beleive their still together an she has a relationship with them
His a wrongun been on crime watch in an out of prison robbing old men for watches etc
But has been a “ better “ dad an has an actual bond with the little girl
Omg she is the spitting image of him isn't she!

Chi4

VIP Member
30 quid in the back of the car vibes , looking at those pics 😩🤦‍♀️. No class whatsoever.

turndownthenoise

I’m genuinely shocked at these lives. I know her pics are always heavily filtered but omg! Her pupils are like saucers and she was being so rude to everyone!

noseynora21

Chatty Member
The only thing left to do on Sophie is dissolve, reverse and remove everything. I don’t understand what else she’s having done?!

Chi4

VIP Member
Wtf 😳. What a complete mess. Love how everyone is dressed in normal clothes and she looks like a tramp 🤦‍♀️