Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

henriettadubois2

VIP Member
I love the bloke with the fag dangling out his mouth the entire time. Probably the only caring father figure those girls have ever had.

Seriously though, how fucking sad. 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 7

dontspeak

They must of been taken out of school again because they was in a local
Non private secondary 🙄
Fact !
Have seen them around in uniform

Chi4

VIP Member
Oh my god Sophie looks even worse now and that’s with a filter 🤦‍♀️ what a mess

MamaTea

I think it was Precious with her, at the start of the live she is sat next to her on the bed on her phone. She also said they were with her not sure if both girls, as someone mentioned why they wasn’t in school and she was kind of like mind your own business in a coy way. Also she was on live for quite some time and she kept side eyeing but wouldn’t say anything to one of the girls, you know like that look a mother gives as if it to say stop that right now. I do think it was Precious and she must of been getting fed up as during the live at one point she kept flicking on and off the light whilst Soph was talking. Her lips take up half her face, they look so painful 😩

noseynora21

Chatty Member
I’m sure someone said they have seen them who lives local to Sophie. However following mention of Ps TT videos and visible SH marks she should be at home with her kids instead she’s out making an absolute shit show for herself .

kids would be better off elsewhere for stability I could only imagine their anxiety.
They have definitely been left alone on many occasions, so she could go out and make a show of herself, I just know it 😢