Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lyla001

VIP Member
Didn't see the live. But , by the sounds if it (and previous live she did), it's sounds like she's totally lost the fuckin plot. And as for Sam Walker , hes an absolute tool so she defo needs her head testing if she's gone near him!

Reactions: 6

Lyla001

VIP Member
They look like a pair of £30 quid street walkers 🤦‍♀️and how the hell was they allowed into that hotel in those tacky dresses lol
She's been pictured there loads of times, Chloe Khan has too. Must be 'one of those places' . Its a beautiful hotel though. 💰💰

yogiessexdubs

VIP Member
Couldn’t hear her properly but she def mentioned Tattle. They were both eating like they’d not eaten in days 🤣

• Haha

Lyla001

VIP Member
It’s ok, I don’t even know how to watch a live on insta 😂
---

It’s literally how she was in school.

She would come over to our group, pretend to be all nice, ask questions ect, then bitch to you when you didn’t talk to her, all “I’m trying to be nice and make friends with you” because she told her matés everything and it made the bullying worse 😂
Oohhh how times have change eh? Please feel free to direct the girls she bullied to tattle and watch that shit show from yesterday. I would call that Karma.💁‍♀️