Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bowbow82

VIP Member
We all know / agree with that
But speculation was her kids have been taken of her I’m confirming they haven’t been
Which is surprising
But isn’t true she still has them
---

Of course it is can hardly register as sex worker his putting money threw her for tax purposes
She did infect do a beauty Course all funded by jack 😂 got to explain where it’s all coming from somehow for hmrc hasn’t she
How do you know all this?

Those kids should be taken away from her. She’s a terrible mum. Buying them expensive clothes and phones etc doesn’t make up for the fact she’s exposed them to a sordid world they shouldn’t ever have to have known about. One poster earlier put that the kids in school had written that their mum was a prostitute on the toilet walls.

She has sexualised those girls with dressing them the way she did and allowing them to do the poses they did for photos. They were copying her behaviour and it’s not normal and anyone who thinks that it’s innocent behaviour, it’s not.

Reactions: 8

nosyparker678899

I don't think people are commenting on her form orc suggesting she's a good boxer , just the fact that she has no fear / isn't frightened to get stuck in... which is probably down to her (limited) boxing training.
Nah mate, has literally fuck all to do with boxing and more to do with the fact you're entire family are fucking scumbags 🤣

• Haha

nosyparker678899

Silly girl, face full of coke bloat has gone private now. Surprise surprise. Thought she said stay tuned? Obviously not. Coward cunts.

tigerlilly_xx

Chatty Member
Has anyone looked at her tagged pictures before 😯
That must be the company she does get sex work with

Worst part is, the photo she’s tagged in above this one, is one of Princess 🙃

Ain’t fucking rocket science to keep that shit apart.

• Sad
  • Sick

dontspeak

But what’s that got to do with Jack? she’s the only officer 🤣🤣🤣
We can all post random statements with no evidence!
---

she was pregnant? Or your tea was from peoples comments on a live where she was off her face?
Stop it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
If you look on companies house the new company is listed with the exact same accountant the previous one was an the same accountants all jacks companies are.

I think that’s the connection the other poster is trying to state.
Jacks cars are seen ocasionsly in the area he has private plates so easily Spotted an stand out in a small place like Canvey
Jack lives in Kent so it’s not coincidence the same accountant is being used it clearly ties her back to jack she’s probably on the pay role and still servicing him from time to time 😂

• Sick

Loveitme

VIP Member
what on earth man,she was beautiful before all the surgery and fillers.What a horrific mother she is

Dollybird

VIP Member
The brunette is terrifying to look at . Scared the bajeezus outta me!
Nipples high on boob jobs when the implant is “bottomed out” aka dropped below the pocket

laughing

VIP Member
I mean , I am shocked but not surprised.
few things : the girl in the white dress looks to be holding onto The child in the blues hair and not letting go . If anyone pulled my hair , I would lash out and this is only a short video so it’s difficult to tell how it got to this stage. I am NOT condoning this AT ALL . But there are grown men stood around not really doing much and this should have been stopped before it got to this stage . This is bad parenting and a poor example to set for her kids .

there’s also a man with a ring side view casually walking around with his pint🤣
---
Thankyou for posting it ☺

The men did stop it to be fair

alpacamybags

VIP Member
I think she is on pain med drugs, and a lot of them. She's probably addicted after all the elective surgeries she's had.

nosyparker678899

I watched Princess’ TikToks after reading here and she seems to have removed the videos where you could see her arms, also she’s mentioned @Bec_123 in her bio :oops:
I had noticed she'd removed them too. My heart aches as they look like proper scars to me, likely made by razor blades. (I had a friend who used to SH this way who is now not with us😔) and her arms look pretty simular. I hope she's getting the help she needs although I doubt it. She's clearly a very messed up little girl through no fault of her own. It's mad no one has stepped in to protect those girls. Do they even go to school? (I know it's the holidays currently)

• Sad

dontspeak

She’s In Istanbul definetly not her arse unless she having it removed she looks like she is struggling to walk resembling a baboons behind currrntly

xxlax

That vids actually so sad, the kids are exactly like her. It’s all gone so downhill since jack