Sophie May Dickson #9 looking more botched by the day, hasn't got custody of her kids, hip hip hooray

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys she's live on Browfay TikTok. Grotty hotel room with 2 double beds

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Honest to god can that browfay not hold a phone still for 2 minutes it was like watching a gang of 10 year olds filming a sleepover 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No way sam Walker with her 😂
He done a big thing on dubai porter pottys etc
He wouldn’t touch it.
What’s tt ??

Reactions: 3
Imagine, as a teenage girl having a tik tok account- your mum n her pal are on there off their tits making a complete show off themselves. She's a fuckin disgrace.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
The Corinthia - lovely hotel but SW central! . (Nothing against SW btw, but my friend is there a lot working) Who the duck is looking after her kids whilst she's putting it about.

Her kids was at the bus stop when I drove past today so fending for themselves apparently 🤦‍♀️🤯

• Sad
Reactions: 10
The WiFi was so bad on the live I had to click off but they all looked tragic & comments were asking if SMD was pregnant.

Reactions: 3
I first seen her on tiktoks of the episode of her on blinged up baby and i cant believe how she looks now and the change if her in general i don't think she seems a bad parent or even person on the show just childish. Her mum appeared on the show at one of the girls birthdays saying how proud she was of sophie does anyone know if her mum has any involvement with her now or with the children?

Reactions: 4
I don’t think she’s pregnant to be honest, it wouldn’t be the first time that the same rumour has gone round about her. She’s too selfish to have another child in my opinion… she doesn’t want her current ones let alone any more. I seriously think she regrets having children.

Reactions: 13
I first seen her on tiktoks of the episode of her on blinged up baby and i cant believe how she looks now and the change if her in general i don't think she seems a bad parent or even person on the show just childish. Her mum appeared on the show at one of the girls birthdays saying how proud she was of sophie does anyone know if her mum has any involvement with her now or with the children?
No her mum doesn't unless princess goes and sees her
I'm friends with one of her close neighbours and both girls were in her house until 11pm recently Sophie knocked and asked if they were there she didn't even know where they were!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23