Sophie May Dickson #7 I catch flights, you catch feelings” no soph, you catch std’s…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always thought she lived in a council house? Did she buy it?
Didn't Jack buy it for her?

Heard some interesting stuff about SMD falling out quite publicly with (a few of her tiny tiny friendship circle) because they didn't agree with Sophie exposing her daughter's to the sugar daddies and their over keen interest in those young girls.

Hence all she has now are the 'besties' from the seedy industry she 'worked and manifested so long and hard' for!!!! Well, more like her selling her (self & soul) to the highest bidder!!!!!

Dream big babes, the rest of us haters are here on the sidelines, so full of envy at how superficially selfish, shallow & gross you really are 🤣😂🤣

Us MUMMAS working 9-5, not only to provide & support our families, but to show our kids a good healthy life can be achieved while respecting ourselves, living clean, normal, functional lives. And I for one bleeping LOVE THAT!!!!

As you were, hahaha🤘

#PROUDOFMYBORINGLIFE

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Didn't Jack buy it for her?

Heard some interesting stuff about SMD falling out quite publicly with (a few of her tiny tiny friendship circle) because they didn't agree with Sophie exposing her daughter's to the sugar daddies and their over keen interest in those young girls.

Hence all she has now are the 'besties' from the seedy industry she 'worked and manifested so long and hard' for!!!! Well, more like her selling her (self & soul) to the highest bidder!!!!!

Dream big babes, the rest of us haters are here on the sidelines, so full of envy at how superficially selfish, shallow & gross you really are 🤣😂🤣

Us MUMMAS working 9-5, not only to provide & support our families, but to show our kids a good healthy life can be achieved while respecting ourselves, living clean, normal, functional lives. And I for one bleeping LOVE THAT!!!!

As you were, hahaha🤘

#PROUDOFMYBORINGLIFE
Yikes is this true? At least her friends have morals if so!

Reactions: 2
Yikes is this true? At least her friends have morals if so!
Absolutely 100% true. I have been at a few gatherings in the past (Jack days) and her girls were actually really sweet. Seeing them with dirty knees and chocolate round their face like everyone else's kids, hair all over the place, that cute scruffy look a happy fun child has at a party, all very normal..

It's one of the friends we had in common bought the tea, I don't know if I was more shocked the abhorrent behaviour was actually confirmed, its been so obvious now for so long, than hearing the actual words!

(Still made me a little sick in my mouth)

Obvs this friend is in no way connected to this creature anymore!!!!!🤓

Reactions: 4
She isn’t going anywhere! She won’t be able to afford to get any better than she has now. I truly believe her clientele like Jack who fund houses are LONG gone. A 4 bed on her street is up for 320k - that’s peanuts around this part of Essex. She wouldn’t even be able to afford buying a mobile home on Thorney Bay.

Reactions: 7
Jesus Christ 🤢🤢
I have seen it for real and it’s bloody hideous 😳

She isn’t going anywhere! She won’t be able to afford to get any better than she has now. I truly believe her clientele like Jack who fund houses are LONG gone. A 4 bed on her street is up for 320k - that’s peanuts around this part of Essex. She wouldn’t even be able to afford buying a mobile home on Thorney Bay.
She lives in a tit area near what they call the avenues loads of drug dealers etc just the most horrible place, my friend lives on Canvey and she said I never go over that side of Canvey lots of problem families you would not want for neighbours. Her buy a house that’s the funniest thing I have heard for ages keeping dreaming flappy bum 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9

She lives in a tit area near what they call the avenues loads of drug dealers etc just the most horrible place, my friend lives on Canvey and she said I never go over that side of Canvey lots of problem families you would not want for neighbours. Her buy a house that’s the funniest thing I have heard for ages keeping dreaming flappy bum 🤣🤣
i used to live at the other end in the houses right opposite the sea wall by thorny bay,
My then step sister had a flat near the avenues and I was never allowed there 😂😂😂 she had to come to us lmao

Absolute shite hole near her place.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
i used to live at the other end in the houses right opposite the sea wall by thorny bay,
My then step sister had a flat near the avenues and I was never allowed there 😂😂😂 she had to come to us lmao

Absolute shite hole near her place.
I’m nosy so thought I’d Google the area. When you type in Canvey Island The Avenues crime this is the first story that comes up. Seems lovely 😰

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Yeah right like she’s buying a house 😂😂never done a decent days work in her life

Reactions: 4
This is the only one listed
With wrap around garden
An balcony with picturesque views 😂

it’s not very nice an over half a mil x
If you know the exact address could you please look it up on the land registry and see if she has actually purchased her current home? Some say she does own it and others say she doesn’t

This is the only one listed
With wrap around garden
An balcony with picturesque views 😂

it’s not very nice an over half a mil x
That house is not on what we call link road avenues area it’s near the sea wall whilst she is near a lake well I say lake it’s a bog with quite readily available drugs along the path for anyone wanting a bit of sniff or weed just look for the local wannabe gangster with his fake man bag chewing his lip whilst riding his bike repeating “yes bruv, you know bruv” into a burner phone I bleeping hate the place ………. Can you tell 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Flappy bum 😂😂😂💀💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That house is not on what we call link road avenues area it’s near the sea wall whilst she is near a lake well I say lake it’s a bog with quite readily available drugs along the path for anyone wanting a bit of sniff or weed just look for the local wannabe gangster with his fake man bag chewing his lip whilst riding his bike repeating “yes bruv, you know bruv” into a burner phone I bleeping hate the place ………. Can you tell 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I know where she lives currently
She’s “ house hunting “
This house matches what was read out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.