Sophie May Dickson #6 Galivanting around Essex & Liverpool. Please just send those poor girls to school

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's such a woman.
You can't polish a turd.
You can still tell now she's thick as tit, and has no decent conversation in her judging by the live the other day.
When she starts talking my ears bleed it's bleeping awful.
And that's so funny her comment so glad I've given my girls a normal up bringing! 🤣😂🤣
duck off Sophie you fake witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I wonder if the people that read her palms said ‘I can see wrinkly old dick and you being tit on followed by lots of money’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
well thats my therapy for the hell i had in school with her lmao.

i have no words. i dont even know what to say haha.
I’m sorry to hear you had trouble with her in school because I know stuff like that stays with people all their life. Don’t worry she is vile and her life isn’t as great as she makes out as we all know what she does to live and it’s vile, can’t imagine the diseases she’s had! I think that’s why she posts about trauma and ‘what she’s been through’ because the way she will have been passed around and abused is worth absolutely no amount of money on this Earth to someone with morals.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Yes literally I’ve put a screenshot up of a story posted by an ex ‘porta potty’ which is what they are called the girls that do this.
Wow, hadn’t seen this before today. You seriously cannot go through all that and stay so detached that it’s not going for affect you and your relationships for the rest of your life ☹

Reactions: 5
went though and ended up reporting a few of her pictures, quite a few of princess in the bath fully naked on there, i really hope facebook removes them

caption on the card photo "money = happiness'
Omg it’s lil babs on the debit card pic 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wow, hadn’t seen this before today. You seriously cannot go through all that and stay so detached that it’s not going for affect you and your relationships for the rest of your life ☹
Exactly I really believe this is why she always quotes things about trauma and ‘what she’s been through’ it’s so damaging she must cry herself to sleep at night!

Reactions: 2
Exactly I really believe this is why she always quotes things about trauma and ‘what she’s been through’ it’s so damaging she must cry herself to sleep at night!
Just goes to show money isn’t everything and more fool you if you think it is 🤑💰💸💵💷💶💴

Reactions: 9
Omg, take time out of STD’s thread to catch up on others. Come back to some right belters 😆Cringin’ell Soph, always been a munter, haven’t you!

• Haha
well thats my therapy for the hell i had in school with her lmao.

i have no words. i dont even know what to say haha.
Why was she horrible to you in school? Youd have thought she would be the one being bullied by her @m@ziin mak3up skiillz and cl3ar iinteliiganc3 bbz😂😂🤣🤣

Omg it’s lil babs on the debit card pic 😂
I always thought babs must have looked like her dad where I forgot what Sophie really looked like but she's her all over poor kid

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why was she horrible to you in school? Youd have thought she would be the one being bullied by her @m@ziin mak3up skiillz and cl3ar iinteliiganc3 bbz😂😂🤣🤣

I always thought babs must have looked like her dad where I forgot what Sophie really looked like but she's her all over poor kid
she was on of the popular kids, and me and my friend group were more alternative.

it was bleeping stupid. But I’d walk out of lessons because of her and her friend group a lot, making stupid comments towards us, they would do the whole fake trying to be your friend and then taking the piss out of you for everything the next day.
She had a friend called Kim who would pull my chair away from me ect.
Exactly would have though so with the way she acted. And the fact she would be extremely open with the fact she played with dolls still in secondary school…

she used to be really good friends with someone called amber, she was alot nicer, but temperamental,they would always be posting photos of each other together, even amber had some photos with baby princesses ect I think they might be related? Not 100% but the photos stopped wonder if her lifestyle is why.
Oh looking at it there is some of her 2nd kid on ambers profile too, max 4 year old. So was involved in both kids life, and looking at it.
there is some photos from blinging up baby on there, some Easter ones, it all goes quite and no more sophie around the 2014 ish mark. Pic is of amber scribbled out helping paint a bed for princess to back up my claims lol (sorry I have boarderline personaitly disorder so I do weird things sometimes)

there is what I think is a child picture of Sophie. Not 100% so won’t post, but looks exactly like princess in the face.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
904BC1D3-1D13-4330-99B8-29D632E8163D.jpeg

First of all is that sticker a bleeping joke? Is that what she tells the kids?
And secondly it’s ‘too’ so that gypsy soul cabin is as bleeping illiterate as Sophie!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 1142985
First of all is that sticker a bleeping joke? Is that what she tells the kids?
And secondly it’s ‘too’ so that gypsy soul cabin is as bleeping illiterate as Sophie!!
They even spelt ‘too’ wrong. Lol. Marvellous

she was on of the popular kids, and me and my friend group were more alternative.

it was bleeping stupid. But I’d walk out of lessons because of her and her friend group a lot, making stupid comments towards us, they would do the whole fake trying to be your friend and then taking the piss out of you for everything the next day.
She had a friend called Kim who would pull my chair away from me ect.
Exactly would have though so with the way she acted. And the fact she would be extremely open with the fact she played with dolls still in secondary school…

she used to be really good friends with someone called amber, she was alot nicer, but temperamental,they would always be posting photos of each other together, even amber had some photos with baby princesses ect I think they might be related? Not 100% but the photos stopped wonder if her lifestyle is why.
Oh looking at it there is some of her 2nd kid on ambers profile too, max 4 year old. So was involved in both kids life, and looking at it.
there is some photos from blinging up baby on there, some Easter ones, it all goes quite and no more sophie around the 2014 ish mark. Pic is of amber scribbled out helping paint a bed for princess to back up my claims lol (sorry I have boarderline personaitly disorder so I do weird things sometimes)

there is what I think is a child picture of Sophie. Not 100% so won’t post, but looks exactly like princess in the face.
Reading this brought me back to my school days when I was also bullied by some plastic barbie wanna be’s… it’s so sad.. I’m sorry you went through this with SMD. Well… now she’s not living her best life, is she? And karma is a b*tch.. that’s for sure! She will get what is coming to her eventually

• Heart
All this independent woman stuff and never needing a man in the house , sweetheart when let a man piss and tit on you just to buy fake tits and ass and fake bags there’s not much of a difference!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
All this independent woman stuff and never needing a man in the house , sweetheart when let a man piss and tit on you just to buy fake tits and ass and fake bags there’s not much of a difference!!!
She is literally the epitome of needing a man. If men didn’t exist, she wouldn’t have one thing she has now. She hasn’t worked (aside from opening her legs for men) one day in her life. 99% of women are more independent than her. I certainly am! Lucky for me, I don’t need a man but I want one, and I got one, and he buys me nice things without shitting on me. 🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Ikr ! As if she lives a better life shagging old men letting them call her all the names under the sun ,tit and piss on her and god knows what else ! I know what I’d rather be doing and that’s making my husband his dinner 🤣at least he actually respects me

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.