Sophie May Dickson #6 Galivanting around Essex & Liverpool. Please just send those poor girls to school

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sophie has Precious' name set as "My Fav Daughter" on her phone... Vile.

Really shows that there's tension between her and Princess. Poor girl just wants to see her friends. She's always saying to us and her family and pretty much everyone she talks to that she misses her friends. No wonder she's always arguing with her mum.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15

View attachment 1142985
First of all is that sticker a bleeping joke? Is that what she tells the kids?
And secondly it’s ‘too’ so that gypsy soul cabin is as bleeping illiterate as Sophie!!
“Kids are busy sticking them all over their desks”
You mean iPad, Soph. iPad! Get those girls back into school you bleeping Sket

All this independent woman stuff and never needing a man in the house , sweetheart when let a man piss and tit on you just to buy fake tits and ass and fake bags there’s not much of a difference!!!
Sooo true!
These women think they’re empowered and don’t need a man. Honey, you need a man to literally tit on you just so you can buy a fake Fendi! You aren’t empowering yourself, HE is demeaning you by using you for what he can! A quick duck, then he goes back home to his wife and Child! These men can afford to debase women like you, they get a kick out of it. They’re disgusting in my opinion, but you’re even worse. Hand on heart Sophie, what would you do it both your girls followed in your footsteps? Wouldn’t be proud, would you?!
You know what female empowerment is? Going to School, going to Uni, getting a kick ass job so you don’t have to rely on a man. Knowing you can fall back on YOURSELF! Feeling a sense of accomplishment at the end of the day knowing you grafted for everything you have, and not lying on your back!

You’re going to end up a serious psychological mess in your 40s when men don’t want to pay for you as you base your whole existence on looks, let's face it, you don’t have much else going for you and that’s putting it lightly as you have destroyed what looks you ever had!
Genuinely pity this girl.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12

Really shows that there's tension between her and Princess. Poor girl just wants to see her friends. She's always saying to us and her family and pretty much everyone she talks to that she misses her friends. No wonder she's always arguing with her mum.
Saw this and it boiled my blood. Omg. I came from a mother who favourited my brother and it damaged me so much. I hope those kids get out of her care soon, she will just ruin them. Send them to school sophie you absolute tart. Poor girls just wanna be kids and see their friends!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yes literally I’ve put a screenshot up of a story posted by an ex ‘porta potty’ which is what they are called the girls that do this.
What a strange thing to brag about! Child rape, beastiality and eating tit? The saddest thing about this is they think $1mil is going to go very far. Have they seen fuel prices recently?? 🤣

Reactions: 10

Do you think Sophie keeps them away from school as she's scared they might tell friends and teachers exactly what is going on?

Reactions: 18

She did actually put on the kids save themselves in my phone before anyone starts.

Reactions: 2
Exactly and no money on this Earth can take away the physical and psychological abuse she will have to live with 😰🤮

Fuel prices 🤣🤣🤣

What a strange thing to brag about! Child rape, beastiality and eating tit? The saddest thing about this is they think $1mil is going to go very far. Have they seen fuel prices recently?? 🤣

Reactions: 3
Do the kids not see their dads anymore because I’m sure precious used to as Sophie has mentioned another sibling and a stepmom before ? What kind of men do they have for fathers letting this tit go on ?

Reactions: 6
Do the kids not see their dads anymore because I’m sure precious used to as Sophie has mentioned another sibling and a stepmom before ? What kind of men do they have for fathers letting this tit go on ?
Precious does regularly see her dad from what I’ve read on here. Princess dad doesn’t, from what I know from years ago when it all happened princess’ dad turned around and said she wasn’t his, and that he didn’t have a kid at all.
If I was precious’ step mum/dad I’d be filing for 100% custody.

Precious does regularly see her dad from what I’ve read on here. Princess dad doesn’t, from what I know from years ago when it all happened princess’ dad turned around and said she wasn’t his, and that he didn’t have a kid at all.
If I was precious’ step mum/dad I’d be filing for 100% custody.
Precious dad is a wrongen 😂
He have no chance spends 50% of life locked up
Been on crime watch etc

turbulent relationship with the new Mrs.

princess dad has a boy with another women

she is close to princess an still involved even though not with the dad now
I don’t think the dad has either child at all

an he was with the step mum about 8 years
His just a in an out loser

princess step mum is lovely though
She took some tit from Sophie in the Early days

but all civil now
Sophie actually tagged her in a story a few days ago x

Reactions: 9
Sorry if it’s already been said but I have to ask, why has Sophie made her account private?

Reactions: 1
Sorry if it’s already been said but I have to ask, why has Sophie made her account private?
Probably the same reason she used to (not sure if she still does it) hide her story from her family - so people who genuinely care about her kids (aka the haters) won't know the awful things she's up to and exposing her kids to.

Probably the same reason she used to (not sure if she still does it) hide her story from her family - so people who genuinely care about her kids (aka the haters) won't know the awful things she's up to and exposing her kids to.
ohh ok makes sense i guess if she feels like she has something to hide even though she preaches about how she’s a boss witch 😂🙈

Anyone else who can’t help but think she only posts things like their tea and biscuits because she seen the posts about how malnourished the older one looks?

Anyone who’s had a mum that would Hoover up to 8 times a day will tell you, it’s not a good quality in a mum. Obviously, don’t believe she does and it’s weird that she would think it means she’s super mum. In my experience, it just means she’s a crank, and a tidy house is the only thing she can control. My mum was obsessed with having a tidy house and it’s obvious now why but, it was hell living with her. either way, it’s nowt to shout about
I also came from a household like this! 🙋🏼‍♀️ You’re so right. I’ve still got PTSD. 😂

Not that this is true anyway!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
That video she posted of the toys in ice would be an appropriate and fun activity for young children. Not her teen and preteen girls. Does she honestly think a 12yr old would enjoy a rubber duck frozen in block of ice in the bath?! Get the girl some bath bombs from lush!

That video she posted of the toys in ice would be an appropriate and fun activity for young children. Not her teen and preteen girls. Does she honestly think a 12yr old would enjoy a rubber duck frozen in block of ice in the bath?! Get the girl some bath bombs from lush!
I don’t even think my 7 year old sen child would be impressed by this activity ,let alone Sophie’s pre teen daughters who have been groomed since early childhood to act and look older than their age and exposed to god knows what by their mother

Reactions: 9
“I catch flights, you catch feelings, we aren’t the same” no soph, you catch std’s…

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.