Sophie May Dickson #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just imagine her kids seeing that in the future.
Loves the cash and being a brass. No wonder she’s jumps from hotel to hotel! Takes her kids with her on jobs?! What an awful mother.
Defo gearing her kids up for that lifestyle.
I honestly don't know how she's still got her kids. The sad reality of having tit parents. No dad's to save them that care and a mum like her. It'll be sad to watch what happens to them!

Reactions: 6
Just imagine her kids seeing that in the future.
Loves the cash and being a brass. No wonder she’s jumps from hotel to hotel! Takes her kids with her on jobs?! What an awful mother.
Defo gearing her kids up for that lifestyle.
In one of the videos there is a child at that photoshoot seeing everything!! I think it’s princess they are wearing a silver coat like the girls were last night 😩

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Terrifying

Cannot believe she’s taken the children to her ‘model’ aka trashy photo shoot, which is at a ‘gentleman’s club’. You couldn’t write this.
Wow she deleted that pic where her daughter is clearly in shot! She’s vile absolutely vile!! Don’t know how people can say she’s a good mum!! So far up her arse it’s unreal! Good mum? Keeping her kids away from education with no friends letting them waste products in lush? Then take them to a dirty photo shoot shocking!!

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Call me a boring fucker. But exposing your two impressionable young girls to this is wrong on so many levels. This world is fucked as it is with the internet etc - those children do not need to be seeing their ma half naked sitting on santas fuckin sack! I have no issue with anyone getting their kit off or sex workers or anything like that. But those girls need to be taught that their bodies belong to them and boundaries are there for a reason.
Im on one tonight- im gonna have a wine🍷🤣

Reactions: 23
I had to take my 6 year old to a hospital appointment with me in the school holidays and he almost had a break down at the sight of me pulling my leggings down a bit for the doctor to give me a pain relief injection at the top of my bum.. I can’t even begin to imagine what they think/feel when they see her like that (well how they thought/felt because by now I’m assuming it’s normal to them)

Reactions: 18
The girls shared that vile post of her mum doing the photoshoot onto their own Instagram story :sick: Those poor kids think this is normal, it's so sad.

• Wow
  • Angry
I’ve saved this image. Will be reporting it to social services.
I’m sure it’s a form of abuse to expose your children to sexual ’stuff’ (in the form of acts, images and in this case, posing for adult content). Poor poor girls may be hyper sexual when they’re older

Terrifying

Cannot believe she’s taken the children to her ‘model’ aka trashy photo shoot, which is at a ‘gentleman’s club’. You couldn’t write this.
This is just wrong on so many levels! The poor girls shouldn't be seeing this! Especially from there mum.. it really doesn't sit well with me, she's got no class what so ever- has a nanny apparently but takes the girls to witness things like this! She needs to really seriously take a good look at herself clearly she knows it's wrong to be deleting pictures? Those girls have no hope it's so sad.

Reactions: 10
This is just wrong on so many levels! The poor girls shouldn't be seeing this! Especially from there mum.. it really doesn't sit well with me, she's got no class what so ever- has a nanny apparently but takes the girls to witness things like this! She needs to really seriously take a good look at herself clearly she knows it's wrong to be deleting pictures? Those girls have no hope it's so sad.
She's probably only deleting the videos to hide it from social services, she couldn't care less about her kids' wellbeing. But everyone's already saved them, plus lots of other people have posted these too, on Instagram. Can't hide it this time, Sophie! I hope her kids get taken away. Even foster care would be better than having her as a mother. Disgusting woman.

Reactions: 7
Here's some of the story for those who can't access it:
The first two have one of the girls in, not sure which one as they're always matching. (Let me know if videos aren't loading!)

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.