Sophie May Dickson #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do her girls not go to school? They seem to move between london / Essex / Liverpool all the time. They have no stability at all
They have a secret babysitting teaching nanny that’s never been seen before but Sophie is sure exists 😏😏

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She was definitely high on those videos. That laugh was not normal.
Definitely, or really drunk around her children as usual.

Not sure why she finds it so funny.

Those poor people who work there. She’s mortifying!! That laugh sounds like something from a devil.

Reactions: 9
Her bio is liverpool again. Guess she’s staying for a while and those kids aren’t going to school anytime soon… again..

Definitely, or really drunk around her children as usual.

Not sure why she finds it so funny.

Those poor people who work there. She’s mortifying!! That laugh sounds like something from a devil.
Honestly after one video of her laughing I couldn’t take anymore. Her laugh is terrible.

Reactions: 6
She is an old strumpett who bases everything on looks etc, she deffo thinks she is better then she really is. Soph I suck dicks for a living.

Reactions: 6
I cant watch, I literally have to watch like 2 seconds then skip to the next awful video. Her girls are horrible and entitled, I know its not their fault but it's so hard to watch. My daughter is similar age to eldest and always says how lush bath bombs are so expensive and would never think its OK to just throw loads into a demo tub for fun. Filming the man emptying the water, he is emptying it because your girls are taking the utter piss! I bet the staff had a right field day gossiping about her when she left.
Also the slide videos, what's funny, I don't understand whats funny. It's almost like she is on something, she seems to enjoy herself more than the kids are.
This!!! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

My daughter is 10 and she wouldn't dare pick up bath bombs and do that with them.

I was wondering if she was drunk or something because i had no idea what she was laughing at. She was acting crazy

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So she’s in the beg for someone to pay for them to go to New York …. Can you imagine them traipsing around the big Apple 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yeah
I think the post don’t know when or how
Was based on the fact
She is anti vax
So can’t currently enter
Also even kids
Are basically barred all venues resteraunts theatres etc in the state of new York
You must be fully vaxed even children to go into
So absoloutly no point any of them going .

I have no doubt if they was vaxed , financially to get there isn’t a issue .

maybe hoping for a loophole or scam or something on how to enter 🙄😂

if not with out a vax she be waiting a while
Shame New York at Xmas is unreal 🎄⛸🎵 x

Reactions: 2
Deffo a family member can get you covid passports even unvaxxed she definitely would know someone who could do the same
But with how vocal she is about being an anti vaxxer, someone will grass her up.
Plus did you see the list that was leaked with nearly thousands of people doing that? They ended up with £10k fines and some jail sentences.

Reactions: 2
How does she afford this lifestyle??
By the looks of it onlyfans content. She was on adultwork and cammed and meets people. Literal brass.

#6 thread title suggestions
Moving around from home to home, anything for some cash and a bone.
So busy making her kids 'a star' she can't see her eldests depression and sanity slipping away.. Away very far.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
By the looks of it onlyfans content. She was on adultwork and cammed and meets people. Literal brass.
Just imagine her kids seeing that in the future.
Loves the cash and being a brass. No wonder she’s jumps from hotel to hotel! Takes her kids with her on jobs?! What an awful mother.
Defo gearing her kids up for that lifestyle.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.