Sophie May Dickson #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Magical holiday …. Stayed in a hotel while mummy was up to all sorts and spent a day on a boat with very questionable people and the best bit sleeping on the floor of a hospital so mummy could have more surgery to change herself - give me Disney any day 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Presents must be meaningless to those girls. They seem to get over the top gifts for everything. There comes a point when they just say “meh, whatever”

God help Princess if she’s off to High school. The matching clothes alone make her a sitting target.

You could understand a welcome back sort of celebration if they had been one of those families away for months on a long term charity trip or they had genuinely been living overseas earning an honest living, but for gods sake they were in Dubai with a mum who parties with her kids in tow and then leaves them to go and shag lord knows how many men in exchange for room and board and designer goods. Maybe the gifts are Sophie trying to make up for her kids having to nurse her through plastic surgery....

Reactions: 16
Sophie hun, can you start posting again please? I need something to keep me busy and this thread was the highlight of my day 😂

Reactions: 8
Sophie hun, can you start posting again please? I need something to keep me busy and this thread was the highlight of my day 😂
Go to the Kate Hayes thread in the meantime but read the wiki first 😂 while you’re waiting for Sophie to post

• Haha
I reckon she’s waiting for her eye surgery and nose to settle , then she will do a huge big selfie !

Reactions: 4
Her story with her posing with that poor helpless monkey. She clearly still has no shame… ‘international barbie doll’ i can think of a better name for her… 🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.