Sophie May Dickson #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she posted back in her home i thought she was back but lots like he is still hiding where she is?

C3CE0EAA-55AD-4A84-A4B6-132CC1FBF54B.png

And she still can’t spell genuinely correctly not to mention all the other grammatical spelling mistakes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Doesn’t surprise me she’s done it but it infuriates me so much that she’s taken pictures like this of Princess when it’s obvious they’re driving. Car crash waiting to happen…literally. 🤦🏼‍♀️
Poor hamster. Who’s going to look after it when they go jet setting around the world again 😕

Reactions: 1
I wish she’d throw them manky Gucci slides away. They look worn to duck. Get them some new ones for god sake

Reactions: 9
Might have been on the last thread but people were saying the older girl is the definite favourite but I've always noticed the younger one is filmed loads more. Might be as the older one doesn't want to be filmed as much but then why are people thinking she is the favourite? Genuine question I've wondered since as I may have missed stuff, only followed for a few months

Reactions: 3
Might have been on the last thread but people were saying the older girl is the definite favourite but I've always noticed the younger one is filmed loads more. Might be as the older one doesn't want to be filmed as much but then why are people thinking she is the favourite? Genuine question I've wondered since as I may have missed stuff, only followed for a few months
Lil Babs is the performing monkey

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think smd used to film the older one more and it did get mentioned way back that she hardly filmed the younger one as much (I assumed it was because the younger one wasn't into things that the older one was - didn't seem to have "girly" interests - NOT that I think there is a definition! My lad plays with all kinds of toys regardless - I just mean the younger ones interests didn't quite fit what I expect smd wanted from a girl) I've since noticed the younger one turning a bit more like her sister and smd so maybe this is why and also the older one will naturally want more space away from her mum growing up so Sophie is probably clinging on to lil Babs.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.