Sophie May Dickson #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many old dicks did she have to suck to afford that trip

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Christ I bet she stuck out like a sore thumb in Malta! God help those poor girls when they go back to school they are going to have sooo much catching up to do. I wonder why she has gone back to the UK :unsure:

Why does she stand cackling and film her kids whilst they are acting like little brats? Do they stand a chance with their respective fathers or are they useless as well?
I’m sure I’ve read here that only one of the girls sees her dad but I can’t remember which ine

Reactions: 2
I wonder if she’s been vaccinated? Maltese tourists need to be fully vaccinated as of Wednesday.. she might get kicked out lol

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I wonder if she’s been vaccinated? Maltese tourists need to be fully vaccinated as of Wednesday.. she might get kicked out lol
Oh God id she still in Malta? I thought she had had gone back to the UK

has she closed her Insta I cant find her??

Her Insta is still there, and still has Malta in her bio…. Lmao

Reactions: 2
I think she’s back in the UK only because the other night she posted a screenshot of the time 11:11pm at the correct time as the UK and I’m sure Malta is an hour ahead

Reactions: 5
I’ll be gutted if she doesn’t change her location to canvey or her username to sophiemaydicksoncanvey when she’s back for good 🤣 come on soph, give us a laugh x

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.