Sophie May Dickson #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was as skinny as those girls when I was 11 - and still I would be embarrassed wearing what Princess does. The clothes are so small - especially in Dubai when no one has their stomach on show and not even most kids have their shoulders out in public. I would have felt so self conscious wearing so little - such short shorts and such skimpy tops, I really wonder if the oldest ever says anything. She s approaching puberty age - she’s gonna become so much more aware.

And for gods sake buy them new sliders! The youngest ones feet are coming out the ends in most photos. So much “stuff” - buy shoes that fit!

Reactions: 14
I was as skinny as those girls when I was 11 - and still I would be embarrassed wearing what Princess does. The clothes are so small - especially in Dubai when no one has their stomach on show and not even most kids have their shoulders out in public. I would have felt so self conscious wearing so little - such short shorts and such skimpy tops, I really wonder if the oldest ever says anything. She s approaching puberty age - she’s gonna become so much more aware.

And for gods sake buy them new sliders! The youngest ones feet are coming out the ends in most photos. So much “stuff” - buy shoes that fit!
You know what I don’t get.. she showed off so much designer gear when it was one of the girls birthday including balenciagas I think it was.. but you don’t see them in anything but them gucci sliders 🧐 I mean surely It won’t be long untill the trainers no longer fit

Last edited:
i’ve come across some of the girls tiktoks as they are public accounts in the last few months and you can just tell how bored they are it’s filled with just walking round the hotel or playing video games or playing with bottles of water 🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 9
i’ve come across some of the girls tiktoks as they are public accounts in the last few months and you can just tell how bored they are it’s filled with just walking round the hotel or playing video games or playing with bottles of water 🙁
whats their names on it..??

Reactions: 3
cloudy.x.belle1 and cloudy.x.bliss1
Sweet Jesus, those poor girls aren't even able to spell properly, education and a normal childhood is slipping further and further away..

It's a sorry state of affairs when a mum decides her wants and needs come miles before the needs of her children. Even worse being a single mum. I am by no means passing judgement on the single mum part, I was raised with all the morals and integrity by a single mum. But kids need structure, routine, safe and secure settings, but also they should be allowed to be children, school life is so integral in development and not only the education, but the tools of how important it is to be part of a community. These girls are not getting any of this.

What sort of humans they grow into is entirely their mums responsibility. Kids are a product of us and to see this tit show, makes me feel so bleeping sad!!!!!

Money can't buy common decency, respect, skills of a role model and loving commited mum. FACT!

I would almost kind of get it if she’d taken them out of school for a once in a life time trip around the world to experience other cultures and see the sights but they’ve literally just seen some restaurants, hotel pools, and the same designer shops they go to at home... She’s like “oh my girls I want to show you the world 💗💓💞💕” hun you’ve shown them some sun loungers and some dodgy old men on a boat

• Haha
Reactions: 38
And whilst I love Dubai ~ it’s not “showing them the world”. It’s very new and artificial and I bet any amount they won’t have been anywhere cultural like the gold souks or a museum.
Showing them the world is also not staying in the same hotel for 5 months. Showing them the world is not totally disrespecting culture by dressing inappropriately and acting like clowns in public and completely disregarding the situation the world is currently in. I personally wish she had been arrested - for some of her antics that could easily have happened. Westerners think they’re immune to UAE law but if you get caught your well and truly in the dog house.

Reactions: 21
Maybe travelling home? A few days ago when she was is a shop browsing exercise clothes she said something about planning on getting fit when she gets back to the UK - she made it sound like perhaps she would be back soon?

Reactions: 5
Maybe travelling home? A few days ago when she was is a shop browsing exercise clothes she said something about planning on getting fit when she gets back to the UK - she made it sound like perhaps she would be back soon?
I remember seeing the screenshot of a text to/from her nan on her stories about the peppermint oil and her nan had said “can’t wait to see you xx” or something along those lines which made me wonder whether they’re headed home soon.

Reactions: 6
Is she trying to be like tamara eccelstone?
She has spent the last year travelling with her family and onthink theu jave just headed back to the uk

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her recent surgery has probably been botched and she is heading back for the NHS to fix it

Reactions: 5
Is she trying to be like tamara eccelstone?
She has spent the last year travelling with her family and onthink theu jave just headed back to the uk
I was trying to work out how long they had been away for earlier, bloody ages and they’ve been to some Lovely looking places. Ahhh to be a billionaire!!!!!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.