Sophie May Dickson #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the only thing I can think makes relative sense.. she’s a walking mess, I can’t think of any man in Dubai with substantial wealth who would be seen with her. Especially a native of Dubai she’d absolutely embarrass him and his culture/religion!
Also any other man (who somehow finds her attractive and wants to pay her way) surely they’d be with her and therefore not want her 2 children running riot with them??!!
I’ve only just thought of the jack dying theory but I now can’t see anything else being logical

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Isn’t it funny that Sophie had a clothing company registered at the same place as Jack’s companies, she submitted an application to strike off, withdrew it, then was removed as a director and the replacement director appears to be a relative of Jack’s… this had happened in the last year.

The jack theory could be plausible, he appears to have cessation of directorship on at least one of his companies earlier in the year…

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I feel sorry for those girls. I couldn’t imagine taking my kids abroad for this long! They must be missing their friends, missing school… Sophie says how bright they are, so they just enjoy school.. all the kids they meet on their holidays go home eventually and the girls don’t have friends to play with regularly

What's Jack's surname?

How on earth can she be away for so long?
I think his name is Jack Kaye

Reactions: 5
Can't find that he has passed on.

He holds no directionships now. One of his companies when under owing £2.5M.

How do we know he is not with Sophie?
No way she can afford all this travelling.

• Wow
I still stick to my theory that she's getting an allowance from ole jacky boy, maybe she knows to much of his kinky fetishes and he pays her so much a month to keep her quiet 🤷‍♀️🤣

Reactions: 3
It won’t be much from instagram, her follower count isn’t bad but ultimately these days its nowhere near enough to be a proper influencer, plus I doubt many brands would want to be connected to her.

Reactions: 4
I remember she had a story it was of Jack's back to school Clark shoes going up the stairs with champagne and she wrote time to go spend some quality time together...
She was reposting commenta of people saying oh your so polite that's lovely😍

Lovely she was going upstairs to duck a guy who's old enough to be her grandad so he would keep a house over her little girls heads it was bleeping gross

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Just my opinion but I could not live how Sophie does! Yes it looks glam on Instagram (sometimes) but technically you are in another country homeless! Also what happens if her money runs out? Seeing a few posts on here from the people who live in Malta the way they describe it I don’t think there are any seedy creeps who are going to be paying for her services!!
Seedy creeps are everywhere, they walk amongst us! X

Reactions: 6
I remember she had a story it was of Jack's back to school Clark shoes going up the stairs with champagne and she wrote time to go spend some quality time together...

Lovely she was going upstairs to duck a guy who's old enough to be her grandad so he would keep a house over her little girls heads it was bleeping gross
Disgusting 🤮 hardly glamorous in anyway

Back to school Clark shoes 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Ok so I may be late here as haven’t been following her car crash life. But the PB sisters?…. So she’s pimpin her kids out as well as herself?! This bish has no shame

Reactions: 7
Ok so I may be late here as haven’t been following her car crash life. But the PB sisters?…. So she’s pimpin her kids out as well as herself?! This bish has no shame
I thinks she's trying to copy that other woman and her kids who she was hanging about with in Dubai. Or she at least gave Sophie the idea of a sisters channel. I think that other ladies kids are child models but can't for the life of me think who it was now!

I thinks she's trying to copy that other woman and her kids who she was hanging about with in Dubai. Or she at least gave Sophie the idea of a sisters channel. I think that other ladies kids are child models but can't for the life of me think who it was now!
Petra and Geva!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.