Sophie May Dickson #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone agree that rant about the robber and his wife theirs going to be a retaliation you can't mug ppl like that of and nothing will happen surely very disturbing hearing those kids bringing it to attention is alarm bells

Reactions: 8
Anyone agree that rant about the robber and his wife theirs going to be a retaliation you can't mug ppl like that of and nothing will happen surely very disturbing hearing those kids bringing it to attention is alarm bells
Yeah I did think posting the wife’s face was a bit much. If she’s brave enough to have it out with you in public then she doesn’t sound like she’s back down.

Can't believe what she's done to herself! Her poor girls with the constant worry of there mum having more surgery and having to go through the recovery after, so unfair and selfish! Really shocked she's had a bbl aswell, I'm on seeking arrangement and most of the men on there like the natural look, and alot seem to like thin women. She's gone way too far now and she looks a right mess.

Reactions: 1
Yeah I did think posting the wife’s face was a bit much. If she’s brave enough to have it out with you in public then she doesn’t sound like she’s back down.
I thought this too. Big move to post her picture and so much detail about the wife. There's bound to be repercussions.

Reactions: 7
I don’t think those girls will be going back to school and they will be back in Dubai within the month , just when mummy’s new designer vagina has healed for some minger over there 🤮🤮🤮
so he can break it in. Absolutely vile ! Bet he’s well excited 😆

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Sophie will use this as an excuse not to come back to the uk! Just so she can hoe around the world.

Wait and see!

Reactions: 4
I thought her posting about her robbery was a bit weird. I think putting it on social media may make her more of a target in the future.

Reactions: 10
She is defo grooming those girls. That tik tok is awful.

I have reported her

• Wow
Reactions: 14
So much to say but I’ll try and make it brief…..

The robbery posts were really sad and I’m sorry that happened but I agree that she’s made herself more of a target! At the end of the day these people obviously know where she lives! I wonder if the girls were with her when the women came over kicking off in Dubai?

I feel like Sophie is not a very liked person locally so must be really hard for the kids because I know it’s awful to say but there will be parents that say to their kids ‘don’t play with Princess and Precious’ purely because of who their mum is!

I don’t think the girls will be going back to school unfortunately and if they are I’ll be amazed because it doesn’t seem as if she’s bothered buying any uniform, school shoes etc but could be wrong or maybe her mum has taken care of it all who knows?

I know she constantly spouts that the girls are ‘living their best life’ but I personally think that is so far from the truth it’s really upsetting to see.

Reactions: 11
Princess’ grammar is appalling tbh. Plus she looks dead behind the eyes in most videos 😞 I worry about her every time I watch a story with her in because I feel like you can tell she doesn’t like what’s going on. The younger one probably loves the attention but princess… I worry for that kid.

Reactions: 12
All her posts this weekend seem very sad in a way. Hard to explain but it’s like she’s on a guilt trip.. even the music playing earlier seemed to be a reference to Jack and their Sunday drives. Maybe she misses those life, it could have been stability for her or something. I always thought with them he was a sugar daddy but somehow they fell in love (I’m probably naive) but with the engagement maybe that’s why I thought it.
In the old days she only had to shag an old guy… now she earns her money getting shat on. Not difficult to see what she’s missing.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s clearly very mentally ill, I can’t believe she hasn’t been investigated for safe guarding issues. Or maybe she has and that’s why she’s gone on a rant about everyone.

Reactions: 9
How weird was the Snapchat that Prin posted about Soph. Saying I wouldn't be where I am without you mentally or physically. Could literally have come out of Sophie's mouth. I found it a really "old" thing to say.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
What’s with this Barbie and pink tirade she is on!!
it is such bizarre behaviour for a grown ass women!!!
those girls are just learning the love of a sugar baby ..... except Sophie is now getting on a bit so she wants to pass the crown and when u think only years until princess is 16 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

this tit show is beyond sad .....it’s shameful and sick and I’m actually in desbelief that no one in her family has stepped in and had an intervention.
The staged tik toks and YouTube videos scream abuse!!!
They don’t want to do it it’s all to make Sophie happy!!!
they look sad , yes they may be in lovely locations and fake/real designer items ....but I hand on heart think the girls just want to be home ..... just imagine the things they witnessed 😢😢😢😢

She just wants them to be mini versions of herself . Even dying their hair blonder etc

I used to follow her and thought she was just a bit different. I liked she didn't really worry about what people thought and she seemed to be quite wise (😂) and she seemed very family orientated with her uncle and grandma. but now. WOW. Now I think she's just awful. I don't quite know what happened or if I was just not seeing the full picture but she is a terrible mother. I feel so so sorry for those girls.

The way Princess is moving and posing in the last video on her most recent grid post is quite shocking. Very over sexualised! She’s 11 years old!!!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.