Sophie May Dickson #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With names like Princess-Bliss Tiana-Maii & Precious-Belle Ruby Rozina they might be better off out of secondary school.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
New thread titles for our SMD...

SMD DUBAI / CANVEY.. JET SETTING GOALS FOR LETTING PERVS tit IN HER HOLES #5

• Haha
Reactions: 15
When does Princess turn 12? She is skinny but that is not abnormal for her age. I was as skinny at 13, 14 and 15. I ate heaps but was naturally thin. I do not think she has a eating disorder. We are just use to seeing overweight kids these days.

Who invited Sophie to Dubai?? What contacts there did she have before she left England??

Reactions: 9
New thread title suggestion

SMD drag your kids from the pool and send them to school!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is it just me or does her face look huge??! All that surgery has given her hamster cheeks and a moon face! 😳

Reactions: 12
All her posts this weekend seem very sad in a way. Hard to explain but it’s like she’s on a guilt trip.. even the music playing earlier seemed to be a reference to Jack and their Sunday drives. Maybe she misses those life, it could have been stability for her or something. I always thought with them he was a sugar daddy but somehow they fell in love (I’m probably naive) but with the engagement maybe that’s why I thought it.

Reactions: 16
Her stories about the burglary that happened years ago are so strange!
She’s illiterate. Also whilst I agree it must have been frightening and very upsetting she really can’t have handled things very well at the time for the girls to have been so traumatised by it. There are things you can hide and protect children from when they’re little. Going over it all again can’t be helpful either. She’s not the sharpest tool in the box is she

Reactions: 10
When does Princess turn 12? She is skinny but that is not abnormal for her age. I was as skinny at 13, 14 and 15. I ate heaps but was naturally thin. I do not think she has a eating disorder. We are just use to seeing overweight kids these days.

Who invited Sophie to Dubai?? What contacts there did she have before she left England??
I couldnt agree more.

Also, I have a daughter, she is 16 AND... Although she has always been keen to establish her identity and has the right mindset to leave her vulnerable!!!

I never for a second expected her to crumble, find the transition harder, cry the whole way to her new school. My heart broke with every protest.

Girls are not only wanting privacy at this point, but the reality of realising their mum actually sells herself to fund her 'high class lifestyle' and all the 'world travels' are nothing more than her parading them for all her dirty, sex pest punters to get a cheap thrill!!!

It's damaging and she gives no fucks. I truely believe this is beyond intervention from social services, I could even say selling our her kids to needs police intervention???

All her posts this weekend seem very sad in a way. Hard to explain but it’s like she’s on a guilt trip.. even the music playing earlier seemed to be a reference to Jack and their Sunday drives. Maybe she misses those life, it could have been stability for her or something. I always thought with them he was a sugar daddy but somehow they fell in love (I’m probably naive) but with the engagement maybe that’s why I thought it.
She has none of her friends around her either. She used to have her mum on her holidays or travelling, she literally has noone. That in all honesty, is sad.

She clearly has some real mental health concerns, she has gone to the very extreme now with her desperation to change her looks to the point of not being recognised! She is seeming more and more desperate. What happens if she does on the table of her next far out surgery? Who will comfort her kids when she drags them from country to country?

It is beginning to feel uncomfortable almost, like we are seeing a demise in her and it's not healthy at all!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She looks so scary....when you see her next to her daughter it is so shocking how fake she looks...
Wow. Her top lip is almost merged with her nose.

Absolutely no idea what she has planned over the next few weeks, but in the real world, primary school children are back at school in 2 weeks. High school maybe a little later. I personally don’t think she has any intention of sending either of them, but I suppose we have to wait and see!

Reactions: 6
It will be difficult for Prin to start high school late. Especially having not seen her peers for a year. Sophie will justify it by saying she is giving her experiences you couldn't get in school.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.