Sophie May Dickson #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe I have just seen a CHILD vape!!!
Whilst one bimbo prances about a hotel room with her arse out clearly for Instagram.
Also where is the older daughter?
I would be fuming if they were in the room next to me

• Sad
Reactions: 8
think her pal is trying her hardest to get on a double booking with one of SMDs clients with how she’s performing, mega embarrassing

Reactions: 6
Sophie better get saving for therapy those poor girls are going to be so messed up after all the things they’ve seen 😩

Reactions: 9
Honestly can’t believe that! Aside from the random hoe slut dropping with her arse out, wtf is no one stopping the child from vaping?!

Reactions: 10
I’ve said it before but where are the rest of the girls family ?????Id be so worried if I was there dad ,grandparent etc

Wow so blessed ,so thankful to have 10k followers .Man is this really what life is all about for these bimbos ?

Reactions: 14
How did I miss the vape video?
And where is princess? I heard them calling her in the last video but no where to be seen.

I feel so horrible for her poor kids. Who on Earth is looking after them whilst she’s out advertising her body in fancy restaurants? She is utter disgusting dragging her kids to Dubai so she can slag about 🤮

I don’t even have an issue with sex work but everything about her is 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Came here to say the same about the kid vaping! Wtf! Sophie, before you spend tomorrow on a come down saying how much you love your kids, don’t bother. You are a tit mum. Thankfully you share every aspect of your life, so we see it all! Nasty as Jack was, at least he provided some stability in those girls lives! Now they have nothing, a mentally unstable slut for a mum.
You have a few scoops and turn into the sloppiest nastiest heaux, baring your ass in public in a Muslim country whilst on crutches! Pure trash.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
It’s sad that the younger one is only doing this for attention because her mum makes it so obvious she prefers the other one! But, where is the other one?

Utter trash, cannot believe the way she behaves or allows her friends to behave around them girls. Imagine being in a room next to her 😳 I reckon princess was hiding from her car crash mother!

Who’s the tart off her tits in tonight’s video ?

Utter trash, cannot believe the way she behaves or allows her friends to behave around them girls. Imagine being in a room next to her 😳 I reckon princess was hiding from her car crash mother!
The more I see the more worried I get About those two girls

Reactions: 7
It’s sad that the younger one is only doing this for attention because her mum makes it so obvious she prefers the other one! But, where is the other one?
I thought this as well the youngest one is playing right upto to the pair of drunken skanks. Clear they are both of thier tits no appropriate adult to supervise the girls. Who at that time should be in ducking bed... Says it all really when you allow your 8 year old to vape though so she clearly doesn't give a toot. Cares she's reached 10k though... Well done hun, majority of us only follow to watch your train wreck of a life spiral out of control

• Sad
I can’t believe I have just seen a CHILD vape!!!
Whilst one bimbo prances about a hotel room with her arse out clearly for Instagram.
Also where is the older daughter?
I would be fuming if they were in the room next to me
Just came here to say the same. She has completely lost the plot. I’ve said it before I’ll say it again - her girls see far too much inappropriate stuff. She’s a terrible mother

It’s 2:37 in Dubai now. Surely she should have school tomorrow? She is a terrible mother. I actually didn’t use to think she was but since she’s suddenly been reincarnated she’s dreadful.

It’s 2:37 in Dubai now. Surely she should have school tomorrow? She is a terrible mother. I actually didn’t use to think she was but since she’s suddenly been reincarnated she’s dreadful.
It’s half term and I don’t think they do school work anyway even when it’s not?!
I reckon princess is asleep in another room, horrible how they kept calling her to wake her up if she was asleep

Reactions: 5
Eurgh she has deleted some of her stories...the ones with the valentines gifts!
I really worry about what these little girls have witnessed over the years...

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.