Sophie May Dickson #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread winner with the most votes was @Thetruth123 with “Sophie’s in Dubai pretending it’s summer ....the highlight has been Mr Wayne Fendi, the cool box drummer”

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That Shaun said it was her father-in-law’s party which means she would be going out with that Michael.... if you look at his Instagram I would think that Michael isn’t into girls... so I don’t think it’s as innocent as it all seems with her 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 10
An no just no
This can not. Be compared to we have all done it there was a nanny there 🤦‍♀️

yes I have been drunk infront of my children but either in the comfort of our own home or a family or closest friends party

Not in a foreign country on a boat at sea kids in no life Jackets old men with wandering hands an kids looking horrified

this was inline with an 18-30 excursion with added geriatrics
If you paid for an organised event it would be STRICTLY over 18 due to unacceptable adult content or inappropriate adult activity .
She has put her desire to have fun an join the party over her priorities as a mother to two little girls
It’s shocking an disgusting
Whilst I don’t agree with the school being called I do beleive she needs to get her priorities in order quite rapidly
An not forget she chose to be a young mum so has the eyes of two little girls looking up at her always !!
Grow up an sort it out
Nothing wrong with having a good timev
Not gonna lie sat staring at my four walls
A boat in Dubai banging out the tunes pouring out the drinks sounds amazing

but definetly not with children

go have a night out but don’t let your kids be part of it some things should be for adults eyes only .
Seriously Sophie you do some lovely things with your girls but at what cost 🤷‍♀️
this should not of happened .

Reactions: 33
Obviously from all the stories we saw from multiple accounts, Sophie barely left the top deck. Purple bikini woman was often not seen up top, and a few of the classier looking women too. But Soph, she forgot she was a mum on that trip, we can now add yachter/yacht girl along with Porta potty to her CV!

Reactions: 17
Someone mentioned the kids names here and I cant quote due to a new thread but Princess is older and her full name is Princess Bliss and Precious is Precious Belle Ruby Rozina, the younger one

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Someone mentioned the kids names here and I cant quote due to a new thread but Princess is older and her full name is Princess Bliss and Precious is Precious Belle Ruby Rozina, the younger one
It’s actually
Princess bliss tianna ( then last name )

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
There’s a difference between having parties at home or the likes of weddings and having your kids with you whether you’re drunk or not, that’s normal and fine. But having kids on a yacht with seedy perverted men and girls with everything on show is nothing short of disgusting!! I dread to think what those girls have seen/heard at this stage. She’s a mess!

Just seen her most recent grid posts of the girls walking on to the yacht with the caption “sisters doing everything together like best friends.” They should be sitting playing with dolls and getting home cooked meals by their ma in the evenings and getting tucked into their cosy beds in their own bedrooms, not seeing all sorts of sights no child should see! It’s how she tries to justify that as normal behaviour from a mother pisses me off even more!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
I know I voiced my opinion yesterday but I really can’t get over the fact someone on here knows her and gave away so much info but refused to report it. They said they reported to the school and the school said it was fine cos she was out the country? Calling bullshit on that one. If anyone is reading this and you know Sophie IRL (and I’m sure there’s a few 😂) please consider reporting to the school or social services regardless of the fact she is out the country she will be coming back at some point and the more they know the better. This cannot be an isolated incident those girls act like being around that behaviour is completely normal they seem unfazed by it all and that’s so incredibly sad. She’s damaging those girls and putting them in danger.

Reactions: 21
Feel sorry for the older child. She’s going to start clocking and picking up on things now she’s growing up. I just pray she doesn’t think that’s the normal way to make a living and goes down a different path ☹

Reactions: 14
26, oh my Christ!!!! On her old insta she looked early 30s but now she looks even older. It’s mad that they don’t realise they’re making themselves look so much older with the surgery 😲

Reactions: 9
I think she’s turning 30 this year or next - princess is in secondary school so 11 or 12 for her to be 26 would mean she had princess at 15 which I don’t think she did

Reactions: 1
1992 so 30 in May this year
Oops sorry, my bad, had it in my head she was around my age.
I was also a child brought round the pub for hours on end on the weekends and over the summer holidays, but there was never drugs involved, which let's face it there 110% bleeping was yesterday, which makes it an entirely different ballgame in my opinion. It's one thing to be one a boat, to drink and to take drugs, but the combination of the three in the company of young children, whether or not they are being supervised by a sober nanny, is a tit show. If they were well off enough to afford a nanny why couldn't they have left them with the nanny at the hotel or whatever? Save them from drugged up drunk adults shoving phones in their faces to film them while screaming at them and actually have a nice time in a safe environment?

Reactions: 13
She’s not 30 this year she is younger than me I’m 30 this year
92 would make her 30 next year .
she was pregnant with prin when she was 17

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.