Sophie May Dickson #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The girls have been spoilt by their little boyfriends 🙄. How predictable.

Reactions: 6
I don’t think she means actual boyfriends lol I’ve seen people on insta post their baby with their friends baby saying boyfriend and girlfriend and they’re like a year old 😂

Reactions: 1
I don’t think she means actual boyfriends lol I’ve seen people on insta post their baby with their friends baby saying boyfriend and girlfriend and they’re like a year old 😂
Yes I get this, but those girls are old enough to know what a boyfriend is. If I mention a boyfriend to my 9 year old she almost dies of embarrassment and says she would never have a boyfriend. That’s the way girls of their age should be, cringing at the fact their mum is mentioning that.

Reactions: 16
This is Sophie we are talking about... she prob told them from the day they started talking they need to find boyfriends 🤣🤣 she will turn them into her... a gold digger who sells herself

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Weird how she prances her girls about in the tiniest bikininis made. Like come on now, fux*ING hell 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 12
She is just strange with this obsession with her kids looks
Weird how she prances her girls about in the tiniest bikininis made. Like come on now, fux*ING hell 🤮
It is isn’t it 😫

Reactions: 4
Im all for bikinis for older kids my girls absolutely love them HOWEVER these are soo small 🤦🏼‍♀️ Mine are more tankini style rather than full adult style triangles 😳 but then I also have a private insta with close friends and family that follow and not the whole world 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Am sure she filters and Photoshop photos of the kids as well
Im all for a filter colour to make it pop but I wouldn’t dream of using photoshop on my kids! To be honest I don’t photoshop myself I just have angles that hide my fat 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yeh I know friends toddlers who have “boy/girlfriends” at nursery. Buttt she has put they were spoilt by their boyfriends. The fact that Sophie’s life is funded by older men paying for everything makes her innocent post sound sleazy IMO

Reactions: 7
All people from England actually work and live in Dubai getting the hump with the influences out there. Number of Covid creeping up, already shut bars and clubs. But restaurants are staying open!

no update to Soph I guess she playing on it 😂🤣

or do you think the results for Covid 😟😟 all the mixing

Numbers are raising a lot
I came back from Dubai two weeks ago. When the British government banned emerates flights direct from U.K. to Dubai. The Dubai government issued a statement the following day saying they would give any British travellers free extended visas for as long as the travel ban goes on for.
That being said when are these children returning to school as she would now have to do a quarantine hotel for ten days from tomorrow. I wonder if they are even going back to school.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I came back from Dubai two weeks ago. When the British government banned emerates flights direct from U.K. to Dubai. The Dubai government issued a statement the following day saying they would give any British travellers free extended visas for as long as the travel ban goes on for.
That being said when are these children returning to school as she would now have to do a quarantine hotel for ten days from tomorrow. I wonder if they are even going back to school.
Plus they are only giving residents the vaccine so all these on Tourist visas will still be passing covid round!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Her latest grid post of those poor girls fake dancing fake smiling doing the peace sign to Mariah Carey in the background is actually dire and borderline creepy😫😫😫😭😂 why does she make the poor girls do all that crap for the camera it's so unnatural. I wonder do they ever share any moments together, properly, intimately as a loving family without a camera and "pose this way, pose that way" "do this, do that" ???

And surprise surprise all 3 are filming it on their phones😭 imagine looking at gifts given to you for the first time through your phone camera!! Sophie needs a slap, them girls are being brought up all wrong.

Reactions: 4
Who are all the roses and everything from she’s come home to? Do you reckon it’s a client or SD??? As her next story saying she wants to be in a relationship for valentines?

Reactions: 3
The kid walking past while her hoe friend is hoeing around getting drunk ... what else do these poor kids see? It’s so crazy!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.