Sophie May Dickson #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I’m very late to the game with this thread but I’ve started from the beginning to get all the gossip.

Someone posted that Jacky was worth £15million back in 2019 and I’ve just searched and he’s worth less than £1m?!

I also watched this interview from “This Morning” and can’t believe the extreme changes in her face. She had work done then but compared to now.... Jesus!
The company that does Sophie’s fillers also does that Sallie Axl’s. They’re not a doctor, not a registered nurse or practitioner. Just someone who’s done a few courses. Explains it all really....

Reactions: 12
She wrote she was moving the other day yet she’s in the exact same hotel room...?

Reactions: 5
Used to think she was a dim but well intentioned mum. Sure, she dresses the girls like a pair of wallies and they’ve got names to bump them up the dole queue, but she seemed focused on keeping them as children.

Now, the girls need to be removed from that family and placed into foster care whilst Soph is made to clean up her act and do some parenting courses. Old Jack paid for a MUA course... won’t make a lot of £££ but she does have a trade she could use that isn’t filling every hole.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Makes you wonder if she is showing tit like this and giving zero fucks, what else is happening that we aren’t seeing 😢😱. Those stories from last night broke my heart, I have similar aged children, and no way in hell I’d expose them to that sort of stuff. Those poor poor children. And I’d bet my life they were left alone in the hotel room whilst she went out hoeing. Those on here that know the family please report these videos to social services. I’m not going to watch her stories anymore, I used to watch to laugh at her tit fillers, but now it’s just full of child abuse and neglect.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Honestly the family can’t be much better because theyd be doing something about the situation

Reactions: 9
Why does she not just put her phone down for 5 mins! The girls must be exhausted from her constantly flicking the phone around in front of their faces recording everything. I’m sure they’d rather just be left to eat their food in peace.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.