Sophie May Dickson #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t get over how bad and square her face looks in news picture , she’s just ruined herself.
Movie night in but fist has to get the glamourise casual picture with her injured leg on show 🤣
I understand a bit of lip filler and Botox, but having the cheeks filled (that much) makes her face look chubby (I know she’s not in any way chubby) but it’s horrid, her fave shape is alien like now 🙈

Reactions: 5
Its Riverdale NOT RIVER DALE!!!! GOOD GOD!!! Why on earth you would pretend to watch something you clearly don't, it's bizarre behaviour. Also those children are way too young to watch it. Not that it would surprise anyone If she did let them considering her inappropriate parenting. I'm going to have to unfollow soon as her stupidity and awful voice hurts my brain.

Reactions: 6
If we are having a family night watching a film or series....there are no phones allowed! (And I have teenagers so that's not easy!) They must all have the attention spans of goldfish! And why is the tele on the floor? She will be needing a neck brace to match her crutches tomorrow 🙄

Reactions: 4
She really does think she is so wonderful doesn’t she !

Reactions: 1
She really does think she is so wonderful doesn’t she !
She’s completely deluded. She doesn’t live in the real world at all. She’s raising her daughters the same way - entitled, spoilt and deluded. They see far too much for their tender years. They will be a train wreck just like her if someone close to them doesn’t step in and intervene.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I feel sorry for the younger one with the eldest being the favourite. Then you see comments on here calling her ugly and a brat.
Don’t come for me but I think her youngest daughter is weird as duck looking and one annoying brat!! The way she puts that accent and all on UGH! I always laugh out loud at whoever it is says she’s like a young barbera Windsor, it’s so true 😂
I feel sorry for the younger one with the eldest being the favourite. Then you see comments on here calling her “weird as duck looking” and a brat and it’s no wonder she acts up she doesn’t get the same amount of attention. Not “coming for you” but I think as a grown adult you should reevaluate the way you speak about innocent children that haven’t asked for their life to be played out on social media for entertainment.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
I feel sorry for the younger one with the eldest being the favourite. Then you see comments on here calling her ugly and a brat.

I feel sorry for the younger one with the eldest being the favourite. Then you see comments on here calling her “weird as duck looking” and a brat and it’s no wonder she acts up she doesn’t get the same amount of attention. Not “coming for you” but I think as a grown adult you should reevaluate the way you speak about innocent children that haven’t asked for their life to be played out on social media for entertainment.
There’s plenty more people saying the same! It’s my opinion, I’m sure people out there might think my kids are weird looking or brats, but the difference with me is that I don’t plaster them all over social media and dress them like they’re working in a strip club. Plus I wouldn’t care if people said that about my kids, as long as they’ve a loving family and stability anyone else’s opinion can do one. I feel sorry for the two girls having her as a mother, they’ll grow up and follow in her footsteps.

Reactions: 11
There’s no way Sophie would let the girls be taken by anybody
Unfortunately when social services get wind of her behaviour it won't be down to her. I'm still baffled the girls school haven't intervined, not even just now at this point in time, I mean years ago as well. It was weird dodgy old Jack having them sit on his lap🤢 they should have been safe guarded a long time ago. The girls nan, grandad, fathers and teachers have ALL failed them.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Unfortunately when social services get wind of her behaviour it won't be down to her. I'm still baffled the girls school haven't intervined, not even just now at this point in time, I mean years ago as well. It was weird dodgy old Jack having them sit on his lap🤢 they should have been safe guarded a long time ago. The girls nan, grandad, fathers and teachers have ALL failed them.
If they’re still in their original school, it’s probably preoccupied with improving its “needs improvement“ ofsted rating. One step above special measures, I believe.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Someone mentioned the kids names here and I cant quote due to a new thread but Princess is older and her full name is Princess Bliss and Precious is Precious Belle Ruby Rozina, the younger one
Oh gosh does anyone remember when she was really close to a girl called Bella? She was so up her backside, and she kept calling precious, “precious Bella” instead of precious belle & I just thought don’t beg it like she’s named after your latest best mate !!

Reactions: 3
If they’re still in their original school, it’s probably preoccupied with improving its “needs improvement“ ofsted rating. One step above special measures, I believe.
Doesn't surprise me for that island tbh!

Reactions: 1
The girls have boyfriends in Dubai... this doesn’t get much better! They are 11 and 8?!

she is unbelievable

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.