Sophie May Dickson #2 Breaking the law, even contactless is accepted by this bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they’re wearing flesh coloured bikinis, but still... why?
why does she exploit them in this way. Then to post it so all the weird pervs will think they’re naked!
she’s vile .

Reactions: 4
she was definitely on a job last night.. that Corinthia hotel isn’t cheap at all🤨 whatever poor sod paid for it didn’t even give her the whole weekend either😂😂 quick shag and off she’s out back into another free salon appointment! happy valentine’s day sophie thanks for showing us money is the best love you can get🤑🤑

Reactions: 5
she was definitely on a job last night.. that Corinthia hotel isn’t cheap at all🤨 whatever poor sod paid for it didn’t even give her the whole weekend either😂😂 quick shag and off she’s out back into another free salon appointment! happy valentine’s day sophie thanks for showing us money is the best love you can get🤑🤑
I wonder where the children slept 😢😢😢😢😢😢

• Sad
Reactions: 5
She definitely couldn’t afford that hotel on her benefits. Either a sugar daddy or a punter.... can’t believe she’s taken the children along.

Reactions: 3
She has always gone to these fancy hotels up London. She blatantly on the job at the time. Disturbingly she has her giris with her at times too...

Reactions: 6
Her last post is aimed at us on here calling us bullies and comparing
It
To the media circus surrounding Caroline flack before her death. Btw why is that Jenna now got no photos on her account?

Madness ..
everyone’s arguing on here she’s still with jack 😂
But not as before but still has him there, they need each other.

Reactions: 1
Trust her to use someone else’s death about her, and the people saying we are jealous? Hahaha jealous of what? The girl has to suck an OLD MANS piece to get her pay check..... he looks like the kids grandad there is certainly no one jealous on here 😂🤣 she is nothing but a vile thot .... but dw soph keep telling yourself we’re jealous 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
One woman commented on her post calling her a good mum. Wow. She really needs to look deeper, honestly! Sophie is by far the worst mother I’ve witnessed on social media. She also said she has a good body :sick: :ROFLMAO: No no... she doesn’t have a good body.... at all.. these followers are deluded. Who would want a skinny body like that? She looks disgusting and not sure how a man would want that

her and her friends are disgusting. All are sex workers ,SMD and the new young brown haired girl she hangs out with , Emmie Nicole, Roberta Ulozaite..... list goes on. Webcam workers first to now prostitutes. Such good role models to their daughters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

her and her friends are disgusting. All are sex workers ,SMD and the new young brown haired girl she hangs out with , Emmie Nicole, Roberta Ulozaite..... list goes on. Webcam workers first to now prostitutes. Such good role models to their daughters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I had no idea Emmie was 😳

Reactions: 1
I can't believe she had a dress made her hair did and never went out at the weekend,!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.