Sophie Jemma Rose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG I’m so glad I’m not the only one thinking this about Sophie. She’s honestly such a strange character. Anyone else find the way she stares up at David in pics with that big cheesy grin on her face completely bizarre? Like a little child smiling up at their parent 😷 gives me the ick!

Also in true Sophie fashion she’s gone from posting that she’s leaving and taking a break now asking advice on recommendations on places for autumn photos 😭🤣 that was some break!

Reactions: 15
her posts that are constantly about David or body positivity give me the ick.
I love my fiancé, doesn’t mean I need to post about it 24 bleeping 7

Reactions: 1
Shockingly we didn't get 37292947293 posts to tell us they were back together though so who knows.

her posts that are constantly about David or body positivity give me the ick.
I love my fiancé, doesn’t mean I need to post about it 24 bleeping 7
Evry single but of her happiness is centred around men. When she was single she was msierable, lost, depressed etc then she gets a boyfriend she starts thinking she's qualified to give motivational speeches about happiness.
Most of us adults know our own happiness and worth without a man so I don't need to be hearing her shite.

Reactions: 6
Call me a witch, but her make up. She overlines her lips and it’s looks bad, like worse than normal…

Reactions: 2
I'm done with her tit, I tend to scroll past her stories and posts now as they're all so twee and young teenage like.
You can literally tell just how entitled she is and have had everything handed to her on a plate. She wouldn't know struggle if it bit her on her sizeable arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don't understand why we can't have a UKMA post in off topic. There's literally all sorts in there.

It's not the first time theon has split with brows, and tbh with those scratch cards I'd be gushing too. 🙄🤣

Reactions: 4
I'm absolutely convinced Davie boy is visiting Narnia through the closet or he's ragin weirdo.

Can we talk about that post with the wedding dress 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Another person who seems to be going that way is.. Well let's just say Pimms 🙄 the lip liner is hideous, the fact everyone arse licks her and tells her how fabulous she looks when in reality she looks awful!!

Reactions: 7
Theon’s bird gives me a headache. If it’s not those shite brows it’s the non-stop dramatic posts about anything and everything.
Missed her call with the GP now it’s suddenly the end of the world as if 111 hasn’t existed since like forever.
“What do I do, I’m so upset🥺” as if Google isn’t free.
Damsels in distress irk everyone fibre of my being.

Reactions: 3
I'm so glad I found this thread. Sophie is such a fake person. She is so obsessed with what everyone thinks of her and it has to be positive otherwise she doesn't cope. The over filtering of the photos, the upping of the saturation every time, it's so predicable. And so much for taking a break. Clearly she wanted more attention last night!

Reactions: 2
I'm absolutely convinced Davie boy is visiting Narnia through the closet or he's ragin weirdo.

Can we talk about that post with the wedding dress 🤣🤣
That wedding dress post was so weird 🤣 “no you can’t see it”. Thank duck for that! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.