Sophie Jemma Rose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how last night she she was like I'm done, I'm taking a step back
Built up all that attention and is now like
'lets talk about Autumn'😷

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just had a nosey through some of her posts to refresh my brain. Jfc.. their teeth. Edited so much they look like they're giving off light! Whyyy?? When you're all about body positivity and not editing photos, do you go OTT with your damn teeth? Ridiculous.

Reactions: 4
I'm absolutely convinced Davie boy is visiting Narnia through the closet or he's ragin weirdo.

Can we talk about that post with the wedding dress 🤣🤣
That damn wedding dress! Ohhh I'm hiding it cos I don't want you to see it til it's made.... I really don't care what it looks like 🤣

AND where is the money coming from for this amazing custom made wedding dress???

Reactions: 3
That damn wedding dress! Ohhh I'm hiding it cos I don't want you to see it til it's made.... I really don't care what it looks like 🤣

AND where is the money coming from for this amazing custom made wedding dress???
Bank of mum and dad probably

Always the same people in there that get replies on their posts, I see others post and get hardly any reply. The same attention seekers who need validating several times a day.

Reactions: 3
Theon’s bird gives me a headache. If it’s not those shite brows it’s the non-stop dramatic posts about anything and everything.
Missed her call with the GP now it’s suddenly the end of the world as if 111 hasn’t existed since like forever.
“What do I do, I’m so upset🥺” as if Google isn’t free.
Damsels in distress irk everyone fibre of my being.

This. I swear I seen the back of my skull when I read that post.

And you know that she's so snide she'd be like "we'Re nOt dOcToRs" if someone else asked.

Reactions: 2

Obviously her OF, drawing, photography, modelling and part time job at Matalan will pay for it..... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh god, the bras! She needs to go up a good couple of cup sizes. I know they're expensive when you're bigger but FFS, she has double boob ALL the time.
Double boob 🤣 honestly won't be surprised if someone from ukma sends sophs only fans to her mum, didn't something similar happen before where stuff was sent to her mum?

Double boob 🤣 honestly won't be surprised if someone from ukma sends sophs only fans to her mum, didn't something similar happen before where stuff was sent to her mum?
Wouldn’t surprise me if someone did send it.

as for the bras, she needs to go get measured. Nearly seeing nips with that double boob

Reactions: 1
LITERALLY HERE FROM UKMA PAGE AND MADE AN ACCOUNT JUST FOR THIS THREAD! Still undecided who’s worse! Soph x or Theons bird! Like why is there 8000 posts about what she should do about her sore throat! GIVE ME STRENGTH! Have a lemsip and shut the duck up! Is she an actual child! Does she know what google is? Will she ever sort her brows out? Find out on the next post in approximately 37 minutes 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So glad there’s a thread about this bionic jaw Insta wannabe c*nt, she’s an absolute attention seeking wrong bra fitting twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Heaven spelt backwards mother is another one who gets on my nerves, didn't mind her much before but she posts pure drivel daily, not just one post either, several 🙄 and she’s definitely on some sort of benefit fiddle!

Reactions: 6
Where has this place been all my life. Sooooo much to rant about some people in that group!

I can't work out who theon and heaven spelt backwards is on the group.

An one from there is that Roxie Jones beauty guru, she has a thread on here somewhere.

Newbie here.
Heaven spelt backwards mum duck me, she's constantly on Facebook, when does she get time to look after her kid. Asks stupid questions she could ask the actual professional. I'm tempted to block her get sick of her 3901 posts a day 😑

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.