Sophie Guidolin #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Second thread for Australian "health" Influencer Sophie Guidolin.

She was once a fitness model, now she in an expert in quack science and manifesting. She'll teach you how to manifest a life where your youngest children no longer live with you.

She definitely hasn't had any work done to her face......

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I know it's filler, but its so overdone and defined that it actually looks like she has implants in her cheeks. She looks like a chipmunk. It's like a giant blister. Why would you want this? And this is with a face slimming filter on. Get it dissolved Sophie before you end up with loose skin.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
So her recipe books for weight loss have recipes in them from when she was 12 years old? And overweight as she regularly likes to point out....🤔

Also her story is usually that it was the boys daycare complaining the food she was giving them was a problem. Like.she only got into cooking and learning healthy options after her GD diagnosis.

Loves to rewrite history Ms Sophie.

Reactions: 1
How many implants has she gone through? These are not the boobs of the Sophie I started following 7 years ago. Did anyone see the Q&A the other day/week asking why she didn't just get fat transferred to her boobs instead of replacing the implants, and she said she would but has no fat to spare. Ummm, isn’t it your story that you got all of your EE sized boobs reduced to nothing, only to be replaced by implants? Which seems so ridiculous, I can hardly imagine a surgeon agreeing to do that. A reduction from EE to these would have required a lift and removal of excess skin. I just don't buy it. I'd even go as far as to say that her boobs in this picture could pass for natural breasts on a young woman.

Attachments

How many implants has she gone through? These are not the boobs of the Sophie I started following 7 years ago. Did anyone see the Q&A the other day/week asking why she didn't just get fat transferred to her boobs instead of replacing the implants, and she said she would but has no fat to spare. Ummm, isn’t it your story that you got all of your EE sized boobs reduced to nothing, only to be replaced by implants? Which seems so ridiculous, I can hardly imagine a surgeon agreeing to do that. A reduction from EE to these would have required a lift and removal of excess skin. I just don't buy it. I'd even go as far as to say that her boobs in this picture could pass for natural breasts on a young woman.
I would also like to know how she could afford plastic surgery when she was a single mum and Sophie likes to remind us she was working 1000 jobs, raising two boys, going through a divorce, studying and oh did I mention being a single mum ? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I would also like to know how she could afford plastic surgery when she was a single mum and Sophie likes to remind us she was working 1000 jobs, raising two boys, going through a divorce, studying and oh did I mention being a single mum ? 😂
She probably got some kind of financial settlement in her first divorce and went shopping for titties. She loves to go on about her life hustling like a boss witch as a single mum, but she wasn't actually single for that long...maybe a few years, if that. Those boys have had 2 parents under the same roof for most of their life. Can't be acknowleding she had support, though, because telling the truth doesn't align with her image.

I wonder if that was before or after the horrific car crash that caused her to have the massive surgery on her boobs that started the whole “I had EE boobs “. To be honest , aside from when she posts her 9 month pregnant boobs , I have never seen any pics of her with NATURAL double E boobs .

I wonder if that was before or after the horrific car crash that caused her to have the massive surgery on her boobs that started the whole “I had EE boobs “. To be honest , aside from when she posts her 9 month pregnant boobs , I have never seen any pics of her with NATURAL double E boobs .
The only photo she posts as proof that she had these enourmous boobs has the head cropped out. It could be anyone. Not even her pregnant boobs were EE, IMO. Some time ago she shared a pic of herself in a wedding dress from her 1st marriage, and she definitely did not have big boobs.

The only photo she posts as proof that she had these enourmous boobs has the head cropped out. It could be anyone. Not even her pregnant boobs were EE, IMO. Some time ago she shared a pic of herself in a wedding dress from her 1st marriage, and she definitely did not have big boobs.
damn I missed seeing that photo!

She has a youtube channel where talks about them all - she really has changed so much.

The first reduction/implant was after the car accident before the boys so maybe 18? So before her wedding I think. There is still only that 1 photo of her alleged EE cup. Then after the boys she had the implants, they were PIP implants and ruptured, so after the twins she had them replaced (2016), but then one of the those implants moved so she had another surgery in 2018 I think? She also talks about BII not being a real thing - she is a perfect example of her body not responding well to the implants.

Then whatever happened with the lump and other exaggerated drama last year?

In the video I just watched she talks about wanting little tiny A cup boobs lol. She has the money as she likes to repeatedly point out. Cosmetic / corrective surgery has come a long way, she could definitely spend the money to remove the implants and remove the loose skin.

She must be so insecure, and unhappy deep down, with her whole entire life. She will absolutely meltdown when/if Andrew leaves her.

I also have to say that in the EE cup photo the person looks slim, and muscular, not overweight like she says she was over and over

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Lol… her boobs look bigger than EE now 😂 I’m an 8E and no one ever believes me because they look small-ish. If she was a 14EE Sure… but pretty sure she isn’t lol

Do you think Nath counts his lucky stars every night that he is no longer married?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Do you think Nath counts his lucky stars every night that he is no longer married?
I think she’s become the worst version of herself after the divorce with Nathan so yes I think he counts his lucky stars.

Reactions: 5
She keeps mentioning over time that she has changed her life around not doing things that other want her to do because it makes her miserable. Adding in with the bod product closures and her inability to train properly after the last boob job and I just think she doesn't really align all that much with the fitness niche she made her more loyal followers from.

Reactions: 2
She keeps mentioning over time that she has changed her life around not doing things that other want her to do because it makes her miserable. Adding in with the bod product closures and her inability to train properly after the last boob job and I just think she doesn't really align all that much with the fitness niche she made her more loyal followers from.
I agree. I think she's unable to be happy for very long in any part of her life without getting bored very easily, which I think for most people is just being settled and content. As soon things stop giving her a rush or aren't giving her the attention she needs, she moves on. She always needs more and better. Sometimes less is more, and better isn't what you think it is.

Reactions: 2
I think her kids are all with Nathan as she mentioned how the flooding effected how they could all get to school/ home.
There comes a point , no matter how “ great” a school they attend , where you just say , duck it I’m putting you into a new school where the travel issues will not be a problem .by the looks of it her kids aren’t going to be neurosurgeons so just move them ! Yet if she did that she wouldn’t be able to cry on socials how expensive their schooling is or how hard it is for all of them to get to and from . I guess now she can have uninterrupted time with the new 🍆

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.