Sophie Guidolin #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen this ? If it gets the signatures it doesn’t mean tattle will be shut down does it ? Surely not ! Who will start the next tattle
Doubt it lol I’ve seen so many pointless petitions shared and nothing comes of it - you could literally start a petition on there saying if you get 100k signatures all currency in the world needs to be made of chocolate 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Doubt it lol I’ve seen so many pointless petitions shared and nothing comes of it - you could literally start a petition on there saying if you get 100k signatures all currency in the world needs to be made of chocolate 🤷🏽‍♀️
Thank god 😂 Emma Claire posted it after finding her tattle thread so I needed to be sure

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Has anyone seen this ? If it gets the signatures it doesn’t mean tattle will be shut down does it ? Surely not ! Who will start the next tattle
change.org doesn’t do tit, it’s slacktivism at its finest. There are waaaaay worse things on the Internet than people calling out influencers and their vapid bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
You couldn’t be more unlikable literrrrralllyyyy

You’re so far up your own ass and constantly use other people’s illnesses for sympathy for yourself.
Every second post is about someone worse off than you. Maybe do some good and pay for their groceries or pay for someone’s fuel instead of taking money from vulnerable people

Attachments

Reactions: 7

You’re so far up your own ass and constantly use other people’s illnesses for sympathy for yourself.
Every second post is about someone worse off than you. Maybe do some good and pay for their groceries or pay for someone’s fuel instead of taking money from vulnerable people
Then the very next slide a selfie 😂

Reactions: 3

It's just proof she continues live a sheltered life, except that at her age it's by choice. It shocks her that people still have lives to live regardless of illness, disease, cancer. The world doesn't stop turning for anyone but her it seems.

Reactions: 5
I’m shocked her PT shared a video of her deadlifting 40kg. That’s pretty light especially given she used to compete. She really has lost her weigh. I used to really look up to that lifestyle and Wish I had that body. Funny how times have changed.

Lost her way * and muscles clearly 😬

I’m shocked her PT shared a video of her deadlifting 40kg. That’s pretty light especially given she used to compete. She really has lost her weigh. I used to really look up to that lifestyle and Wish I had that body. Funny how times have changed.

Lost her way * and muscles clearly 😬
I actually thought you spelt it weigh as an intentional pun 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can’t comment on it. duck This is it. This is where I lose my tit. Idgaf if she blocked me. This is despicable. This is just wrong on all fronts. Has she no awareness???!!!! I’m just GOB FUCKIN SMACKED

sees her 7yo girls once a week. Goes away on 7 week holidays without them. Buys them 800 bathers each. $500 Balenciaga shoes each.
Then posts this?!
WHAT. A bleeping CON.

Reactions: 17
I can’t comment on it. duck This is it. This is where I lose my tit. Idgaf if she blocked me. This is despicable. This is just wrong on all fronts. Has she no awareness???!!!! I’m just GOB FUCKIN SMACKED

sees her 7yo girls once a week. Goes away on 7 week holidays without them. Buys them 800 bathers each. $500 Balenciaga shoes each.
Then posts this?!
WHAT. A bleeping CON.
She clearly is on another planet . She is the last person on earth that should be posting about being a present or involved parent .
I love how she posts about her fugly teef to make herself feel better about them . Clearly reads here . Hey soph , still waiting on you to address your cancer hints . Please stop ignoring this topic or else the daily mail will be receiving screenshots and links to your podcast so they can run a story on how much like Belle Gibson you are . Watch your world crumble then .. There won’t be any stalkers in the cliffs just a direct bleeping email to them 😉

Reactions: 12
Has she no awareness???!!!! I’m just GOB FUCKIN SMACKED
No, she doesn't. She is the most across the board unaware person I have ever come across. Socially/culturally/self - awareness: zip, nada. Even when I liked her I used to cringe at some of the stuff she said. It's hard to believe that it can get worse as you get older, because don't you learn more??? BUT she is getting worse.

Yeah the witch blocked me again! She cannot handle 1 negative comment on her page hence why she hardly has comments!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.