Sophie Guidolin #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know Sophie is trying to be all “this is real life guys” by talking about her struggles with teenagers but does she seriously think she’s helping the situation by sharing it all over her stories?!

her behaviour is mortifying. I feel sorry for those boys, it’s no surprise they’re going off the rails when they’ve watched their mum jump on dick after dick the past couple of years, move them out of their home and spent years over sharing them on the internet.

how can she say she shielded them from online when they were the subject of her content and stories for years? How can she say their privacy is paramount when she’s sharing that they are entitled and having “tantrums”?!

Reactions: 9
She paid her HECS herself 🤣 wtf. She’s never mentioned a university degree. Plus, don’t we all pay our HECS ourselves from our pays?!

Also she’s going on about paying for everything herself from when she was in the womb. No care to mention the fact her ex-husband helped her build the business she now runs herself?! She wouldn’t have that without him.

Reactions: 11
Maybe just maybe the boys didn’t want her to get married again and this is in part why she’s been having some issues with them. Not saying it’s the only reason, but I have wondered how hard it’s been on them trying to process how quickly things have moved and changed. I don’t think they have a good relationship with Andrew either….

And absolutely, get off socials and be there for your kids instead of further adding to the issues by publicly posting about it all. She really does not think about the gravity of her choices.

it takes 2 parents for stability. (Talking as the product of a single
It's less about having 2 parents and more about having a safe and stable relationship with your caregivers (together or apart). Which they appear to have with Nathan. Unfortunately Sophie's chaotic influence will undo lots of his good work, and she has abandoned them at an impressionable age.

A dysfunctional family can do just as much damage. Which is what Sophie and Andrew and are surely giving the boys now. Coupled with Sophie's complete lack of presence in their lives.

It is astounding watching her care less and less about her children in real-time.

Maybe just maybe the boys didn’t want her to get married again and this is in part why she’s been having some issues with them. Not saying it’s the only reason, but I have wondered how hard it’s been on them trying to process how quickly things have moved and changed. I don’t think they have a good relationship with Andrew either….

And absolutely, get off socials and be there for your kids instead of further adding to the issues by publicly posting about it all. She really does not think about the gravity of her choices.
Yep this is what I’ve been thinking too. It’s hard when you’re around their age and there’s constantly new partners. I was nine when my mum re-partnered and basically left me alone for him all the time. I hated it, and it made me dislike the new partner. I can just imagine that situation times, what, 3 or 4 partners in Sophie’s case?! It wouldn’t surprise me if they’re acting out.

Reactions: 8
Wow she rlly is over sharing today… saying it’s like banging your head into a wall.. She bleeping has her kids on her social media..?! They can see it??!!!? How bleeping awful. She’s bleeping wild today.

Reactions: 13
It's less about having 2 parents and more about having a safe and stable relationship with your caregivers (together or apart). Which they appear to have with Nathan. Unfortunately Sophie's chaotic influence will undo lots of his good work, and she has abandoned them at an impressionable age.

A dysfunctional family can do just as much damage. Which is what Sophie and Andrew and are surely giving the boys now. Coupled with Sophie's complete lack of presence in their lives.

It is astounding watching her care less and less about her children in real-time.
Yeah I'll take that point. I think there is research to suggest fluid prenting works if both parents can be amicable and live in close proximity so the kids can get what they need from both parents for stability.
But then Sophie moved over an hour away, so what she is doing isn't recommended.

Wow she rlly is over sharing today… saying it’s like banging your head into a wall.. She bleeping has her kids on her social media..?! They can see it??!!!? How bleeping awful. She’s bleeping wild today.
She has them on social media and she tags them. After complaining that social media is making raising them difficult... I don't understand why she is tagging them. Does she want creeps to jump into their dms?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She hooked up with a Dad of two teen girls who had boundaries and probably tried to start putting boundaries on the young lads. They bucked up after having a yes Mum for ever.

Also… how long until she posts this image…

Late night beach walks on her blistered feet. Umm.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
It’s like she’s been well behaved prior to the wedding. Not over sharing and now that’s she’s married, the real Sophie is back and she’s manic, oversharing, complaining on social media. She’s locked Andrew down and sweet Sophie has disappeared…

I really wanna athsk where she geths her lipths done but dont want to be blocked on my spare account hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Excuse me what bleeping HECS? Since when did she go to university?
View attachment 1731906
Hahaha I wondered the same thing. Probably studied psychology babez 🧚🏼‍♂️

Who did her surgery? Those implants would be BIG (surely 600cc plus?), they way they’re constantly touching looks uncomfortable. Her stage weight was 52kg so surely with her Ana/orthorexia it would be sub that? She’s so disproportionate but intended evidently.

Reactions: 1
She’s either had her boobs done again or she’s pregnant. They’re so much bigger than they were post her last op for them.
It has to be pregnant, I feel like is it was a fresh boob job they would be sitting even higher up if that’s even possible 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
They really do look a heck of a lot bigger. Maybe that’s been her sickness? New implants? Remember when she said she had endone for like a mental health fatigue thing a couple years ago but probs some sort of plastic surgery.
Why would Andrew need to fix her teeth again? And if my partner was making my looks a project that would be a massive red flag. Like just love me for who I am sheesh. Her teeth looked more natural before he did them to the point no one actually knew she had vaneers. Not ppl all of a sudden commenting means they are noticeably different.
It’s actually like watching a train wreck in slow motion I can’t look away even though I know it’s toxic to even be still watching her and writing on here. Lol eeek

They really do look a heck of a lot bigger. Maybe that’s been her sickness? New implants? Remember when she said she had endone for like a mental health fatigue thing a couple years ago but probs some sort of plastic surgery.
Why would Andrew need to fix her teeth again? And if my partner was making my looks a project that would be a massive red flag. Like just love me for who I am sheesh. Her teeth looked more natural before he did them to the point no one actually knew she had vaneers. Not ppl all of a sudden commenting means they are noticeably different.
It’s actually like watching a train wreck in slow motion I can’t look away even though I know it’s toxic to even be still watching her and writing on here. Lol eeek
He seems super controlling. Almost DV like.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.