Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

oldstalebreadrolls

She smashes out her work while the twins are with their Dad so she can spend time with them when they are with her... I have NEVER heard such a lie from her gob ever before... oh wait, everything from her gob is a lie.
---

this is the fourth time from memory she has had the locks changed...
Waste of time and cash with the locks, as I cannot imagine any of her ex’s willingly want to go back there.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

survivHER

Also, for the Day on a Plate, the client’s starting weight was 54kg and she was 173cm tall. Her BMI is already at the low end (almost underweight) and she wanted to lose more weight. Any true PT/nutritionist would not make a plan for someone that weight/height to lose weight.
Loaf says at the end of the program her weight had dropped to 50kgs which is very underweight for that height.
I’m hoping there was a typo with the weights, because, if not, that is so irresponsible!!!

• Wow
  • Angry

thegraywoman

It wasn’t all that long ago she was claiming she had 3 Ruby’s working for her. Other than her videographer Ruby (who I assume is a contractor and not an employee), she doesn’t seem to have anyone else working for her. And she becomes besties with all of her employees so if they were around, we’d know.
You're forgetting her full time defamation lawyer 😅

• Haha

therealsmilf

VIP Member
Quick follow on from previous thread post

3. She wants the money up front because then she has it. If it's recurring payments, once people realise it's shit or are dissatisfied, and aren't getting what paid for, they can utilise their bank to cancel the payments and she won't get all the money.

Reactions: 23

in_fellation_to

One minute she tries to say how intelligent and successful and switched on and professional she is, then when there’s a male around she makes a joke out of being ‘sahhh ditzy’ and acts like a dumbshit bimbo. Who the fuck would want to hand over their hard earned money to this absolute deck chair.

• Haha
Typical loaf… “when mumma is put last”
Bitch when you’re a ‘mumma’ you’re always last. Guess you’re not used to putting your children’s needs first eh ?
---

You ✨ manifest ✨ that bby gurrllll 😘
I have a 1 and 2 year old… I never eat at 9pm want to know why Sophie? We all eat together as a family at 5pm. You also meal prep so why you eating so late hey? Reheat your food sit down and continue working…

in_fellation_to

She’s now bragging about being able to work from home in her new uggs. Can someone enlighten me on when she has actually ever gone into an office and worked a 9-5?
Got the 🍆 filming her doing some more washing while she talks about gastro again, almost like they’ve both had life threatening illness. I’ve heard more about the gastro than a bout a gastro would even last.

tayprins

Chatty Member
WHAT…. IN GODS EARTH… DOES THIS BITCH MEAN?

Because your nanna passed away, you bought your twin girls some snow gear from Zara????????

Sophie. Fucking stop. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

thatbluebikini

Her boys are so kind and respectful and beautiful souls, but wasn’t Kai not too long ago posting videos of committing crimes? So respectful 🙄

• Haha

cate92

Her story about “omg babe says I’m woo woo I’m not woo woo” when she literally describes herself that way all the time? Fuvk she’s just so annoying.

• Haha
Reactions: 22