Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

I_C bread ppl

Chatty Member
This is infuriating. My experience of a medical team was when my dad was at the end of his life. He had a neurologist, an oncologist, an OT and a speechie to name a few main players.

She needs a mental health medical team that is for sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

thegraywoman

Of course he has time to drive you to your medical appointments, doesn't look like he has a job or if he does, not a demanding one!

• Haha

Stale Loaf

Poor darling is soo tired, try looking after 15 Covid patients in full PPE - god I could side swipe her fucking ignorant self entitled life 😡

• Heart

in_fellation_to

Hasn’t been to the gym in a month. Coincidentally has launched her man a month ago. Completely loses her own identity while trying to morph into someone else in a desperate attempt to keep new hubby in the dark, to make sure he doesn’t find out who she really is. Attempts to claim she’s a health professional but brags about no gym. I would die to see these ‘custom’ meal plans and would put money on them all being identical. Shameless money grabbing little leech.

in_fellation_to

If anyone can’t deal with her shit. Here’s a recap from her unhinged rant
- she is shitting on ‘bad service’ yet can’t manage to send out a batch of emails without fucking it up
- she writes ‘during business items’ in her story, because she’s so off her head she pays no attention to detail all the while having a dig at others for their lack of attention to details
- she says she hates conflict 😂 yeah no shit you just burn anyone who doesn’t agree with you and this is why you have no friends
- she implies that some of her stock as been ‘oversold’ at one time 😂 no loaf. Ur shit never sells
- claims she has a stutter because she’s just ‘soooo upset’ no hun, ur just on pain meds again
- she has some chairs and shit in her house, omg move over gastro, WE HAVE A NEW CRISIS
- she’s short on chairs and wants to CRY because life is SO HARD WITH NOT ENUf chaaaaaairs
- says she has too many children. Of course blame them for existing. We all know how you feel about that
- premiers some fluff. She’s now Don Burke
- fin.
---
TRIGGER WARNING

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

hereforthetea03

Chatty Member
Hasn’t done a meal prep Sunday in months but she’s sooo committed to getting the email out to everyone because she just gives so much for free. It’s not a flex Loaf, most decent business people or even influencers have this sort of stuff pre-done and scheduled to send out, they’re not manically typing up emails in the fucking car! The lack a professionalism is just embarrassing.

Attachments

• Haha

CreepTeeth

Chatty Member
I’ve been firm in my head she doesn’t want more kids. She doesn’t want to look after a newborn or go through all that again.
She won’t cope with her body changing and she relies on her sexuality to get dick and sell her shit.
However, baby trapping a dude, seeing that there’s money to be made in pregnancy workouts/mool plans AND as an added bonus for her - hurting Papi.
That’s the exact shit this sick bitch would do.

• Wow
  • Sad

BS DETECTOR

Chatty Member
Out of all the guys she’s dated or married.. this guy seems like the biggest loser and gives off strange vibes. To have him in her home, in her bed with her children around mere weeks after meeting shows she hasn’t learnt her lesson and continuously puts her kids in danger. He could be a pedalo for all she knows. He’s certainly using her to gain traction for his shitty online business. The truth is it’ll take alot for any decent sane guy to want to be with her and 4 kids including two teens who aren’t easy and her personality. She won’t be getting anyone decent. She really is just skin and bone in that video. A massive fall from grace.
---
The moustache.. fuck he’s foul.

Why should those girls need to sit down and write their goals out!!! Just let them be kids FFS! I hope No.1 was LIVE WITH DAD FULLTIME 🤞🏻

• Haha
  • Heart

peppyop

“I run a huge company” 🤣🤣🤣 when I’m not in hospital, when I’m not fainting from a needle, when I’m not on my deathbed from serious illness. Fuck. Commit this psycho for treatment. What a knob

• Haha
Reactions: 25

sophie.G.im.a.tripleZ

Sophie’s Biography - How to Survive Being a Man-Eater with Big Breasts: A Memoir of Constant Sickness, Frequent Hospital Visits, and a Maternal Instinct That's Missing in Action

This woman is insufferable

• Haha

yesok1

I've said this SO many times but here I am again. I will never understand who buys her meal plans and workout guides
She is the sickest person on earth. Who would want this for themselves? Honestly what the actual fuck. Not one bit of her is healthy how the fuck is she an expert of this

• Heart

No just No

I cannot deal with the fact she posts pictures of her “trolls” with their children in the photo. Not ok. Irrespective of the reason behind it.

• Angry