Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CreepTeeth

Chatty Member
If I was dating someone for 5 minutes and they insisted on keeping their full vomit bucket next to the bed, filmed it, called me their Mum, then gave me the filthy bug…….I’d be acting all Stockholm Syndrome until it was safe to fucking run and escape 🏃‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That video is so confusing…. Grief, I’ve known grief, therefore I love lots, here’s my flat ass and gigantic tits, oh and I’ve opened more spots in project poo… WTF?!?

• Haha

PourMeAMegaPint

SOAPIE & her Rinse & Repeat Bullshit is next level.
I can’t stop laughing 😆
Mami aka Nicholas is on the books 💰 this relationship is as FAKE as her bolt ons
you are one COOKED unit Ms Watson
And what’s with the out dated outfit she’s eye ducking herself in today?
Isn’t that the same fit she wore on her fake assed photo shoot with Jakey boy
Fkn hell you are reachin’ baby girl 🤮🤮🤮

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
She terminated a perfectly healthy baby out of spite on her step daughter’s 18th birthday.
I wouldn’t put anything past her ever again - no matter how crazy, disgusting, impossible it may seem.

this bitch is capable of things most people wouldn’t ever dream of doing.

loveinfluenzas

Chatty Member
She's spent the last 24 + hours with severe gastro. She only knows severe or the sickest she's ever been.

It sounds like her HG is making a comeback. Which is probably just regular morning sickness.
Who shows their spew bowl and toilet paper and themselves in bed 🤢She is the most pathetic attention seeker ever!!

• Sick
  • Haha

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
Absolutely disgusting on this fool to say that mapping out her year was something she used to do BEFORE she got sick!!! Fuck off you fool!! People and children are dying in hospital over cancer and incurable diseases and this piece of shit won’t get her massive DDD bolt on’s removed (which is what is causing her to be unwell!!) because heaven forbid she have normal sized boobs and not have every man oogling her every minute of every day!! How does this idiot even have a following anymore!

Reactions: 21

chaotic_unicorn

Day 10/30

She made the bed, got her hair done, guzzled water like sucking cock and eye fucked the shit out of her self.

What an achievement 👏🏻

• Haha

icthruBS

VIP Member
So she had a weekend of doing things and now she claims she is unwell and can’t get meal prep or emails done…. Project poo begins a new round and she is flat out promoting and begging for new signups to her sold out program, gets the lump sum payment and goes missing for 10 weeks until it is time to re advertise for a sold out program she rinse and repeats. Someday the tunnel vision will widen on those people still giving her their hard earned cash.
She is the epitome of “The tampon influencer”
1 week in and 3 weeks out ,4 depending on how regular your cycle is 😂

• Haha

charliechap

VIP Member
I love that she said a core memory with her parents was they prioritised travel over items and she does the same thing for her kids because of how special it was to her.

Bitch. It means take your kids with you. And not with your new boyfriend/husband of 3 days.

• Haha

kjs22

Sorry I’m still thinking about the stories from two days ago. Imagine getting off your head and randomly ending up on your roof

• Haha

Loafie Gweedlying

Chatty Member
lol yes picked up on the twins dad yesterday… now she’s having all the locks changed on the house I smell some not so fluid parenting happening
Imagine if she changed her locks after every relationship she fucked up…. Speaking of, I should invest in some shares in a locksmith.
Sound investment.

• Haha

clearharper

Chatty Member
Loafs car was out the front of my local pub yesterday! I was having a drink there with some mates watching the ufc (I am that girl lol) but couldn’t see her in the pub (unless she was upstairs having lunch or on the beach)
Would have loved to get an up close and personal look at it!

• Haha

ATOLOU$

Chatty Member
Wait, are you running a massive company or are you spending your days baking, gardening and spreading BS?

IMG_3453.jpeg

• Haha

phonies

Chatty Member
An interesting insight - looking at this post, the caption, the odd picture, it’s very reminiscent of Britney Spears and her recent posts.
Loaf has self medicated herself into quite the state
She has such a way with words. If she’s talking about being pregnant with the twins, then she had 3 hearts in her BODY.

While we’re talking about body parts, pregnant with Kai, Ryder or not, I’m sure she’s had 2 dicks in her body at one time in her body too. 😂

• Haha
  • Sick

natalielisa

I just had a look at the bod website and in the faq for project poo there is a question of 'when do spots open' or to that effect... the answer is sporartically... please go and look for yourself it is a knee slapper.
---

she is super fertile... remember she taunted the dentist with that fact in her podcast...
Screenshot once she goes and changes it after reading here
---
Also, what in the fake tan fail is this?!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
The latest you tube is such an eye roll. Genuine, good people don’t have to say how genuine and selfless they are.

• Haha

Loafie Gweedlying

Chatty Member
Day 2 and already the health isn’t wealthing. Something is going down. She’s never this quiet. Next post will be from a hospital bed 100000%. Ladies kiss goodbye your money, your loaf will soon be on her death bed and no mool plans and no checkins.
Gastro guidolin strikes again

• Haha