Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
lol yes picked up on the twins dad yesterday… now she’s having all the locks changed on the house I smell some not so fluid parenting happening

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

cate92

Two things - first she is MAJORLY into her birthday. She celebrates the whole month and goes way OTT (not actually even shading because same 🫣🤪) but the whole pretending she doesn’t know how old she is is absolutely bullshit. Secondly she can hardly claim to be a “fitness professional” “in this space for 13+ years” when she hasn’t consistently trained since her divorce with Nathan 30 personalities and 100 penises ago. She literally flexes constantly that she doesn’t go consistently. She is just a junkie who is a former IFBB competitor. End of.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Guuuyyyssss it costs me a lot of money to send these free emails out to you for free!!! I’m only going to send the free emails I send for free to the people that open them because it costs me a lot of money to send free emails to people for free…..😳

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 29

Scarlette92

Chatty Member
Me and my kids made homemade pasta for the first time a couple of weeks ago, and I was so excited that I actually DID take pictures and videos of us doing it, there is NO WAY that she home made pasta and didn’t turn it into a content moment
I'm a chef and have made pasta a billion times and I can GUARANTEE she didn't make that 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

CreepTeeth

Chatty Member
Wow she’s off her munted tits today 🤪
Love how she has to drop Nicknewdick in her ramble stories now.
She said ‘her and Nick believe…’
Loafy, Nick doesn’t have a thought running through his head let alone believe in anything 😂
I’m enjoying this.

• Haha
  • Heart

sweetface2022

VIP Member
So nice to see the doctor living his best life. Now that’s a big fuck you to loaf the train wreck
I don’t see it that way. I see him just literally moving on with that shit show and doesn’t think twice about her existence. She will 100% think he is doing it to spite her but I think he just doesn’t think about her at all

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Motherthreebeige

VIP Member
Shittt I actually thought she wrote this for a moment 😂😂
Hahaaaa gotta love Canva
---
iganony mustn't be caught up yet... is he really doing her socials now? she couldn't possibly leave it for something to slip through...
---
thanks @natalielisa for screenshot.. I don't know how on my laptop
No, sorry, I was being sarccy. Cos of the shit spelling
---
Here’s another one for you all.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
I've got to say, for someone so 'healthy' she sure is dying a lot. Guess my diet of sugar, caffeine, carbs and left overs is keeping me strong and well lol 🤣 yeeeee haaaaa!

• Haha
  • Heart
She brags about how the boys do their own laundry but now there’s no freebies marketing material this week because she’s exhausted from doing laundry. Maybe I’m naive but don’t you just fling shit in the washer, fling it in the dryer and you’re done? You’re not taking it down to the river and washing it yourself, love. And didn’t her and Ruby stay up til midnight Friday night putting together a 39 page free e-book?

Face it loaf, you’re frittered from whatever drugs you’ve taken this week.

• Haha

icthruBS

VIP Member
She spent months grieving at her home about a baby she killed in a narc rage .
That’s a hella lot different to someone accidentally “killing” a cactus .
the difference is loaf you can replant the cactus , you can’t bring back the innocent baby you got rid of on your ex husbands , daughters 18th , to be a spiteful cunt .
You are grieving more for a plant than you did your child . Absolute piece of shit she is .

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 27

cate92

She spent months grieving at her home about a baby she killed in a narc rage .
That’s a hella lot different to someone accidentally “killing” a cactus .
the difference is loaf you can replant the cactus , you can’t bring back the innocent baby you got rid of on your ex husbands , daughters 18th , to be a spiteful cunt .
You are grieving more for a plant than you did your child . Absolute piece of shit she is .
That still really fucks with me. Like obviously it’s disgusting what she did, and she clearly wanted to hurt him but Jesus you did that to a young woman turning 18 who literally did nothing to you?! Like wtaf. As if being an 18yo woman isn’t hard enough without having grown ass women levelling unhinged and psychotic blows.

phonies

Chatty Member
IMG_1545.jpeg

Fucking wot, mate? This reel was unhinged, and I have so many questions!

What are these facials, why did you film them, do you even know how Boards work? Do you know that the opposite of confident is not introverted or shy, your social media highlights you being absolute lunatic, or that you don’t actually help women? Was Eeeeevieeee not in the video because she got in the way of your Yew Choob video all those years ago while you were on stage, and Aria is your favourite twin?

And then to follow up with calling Nickno Naggins her mum in the next video, holy shit! We’ve gone from Papi to Mami in one husband. Why!?

I can’t. 😂😂😂

• Haha