Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loafie Gweedlying

Chatty Member
What sort of ‘fitness professional’ leaves her teenage children, who are training in the gym so much to feed themselves.
I don’t believe this for a second, they’re probably not living with her anymore.
Why does she feel she has to lie so much??

That’s a shitshow of a pie too btw.
That pie resembles what I believe her vagina to look like

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
Didn’t she tell Kai that she’d never let another man come between them again? A year later she’s put the boys in a separate part of the house so mummy can ride dick in peace 👍🏼

• Haha

peppyop

Always the sickest fucker ain’t she? Real Mums suck it up and get on with it. God forbid she ever gets really sick. Pathetic mole

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
You’re not doing free recipes, dipshit, you’re creating content centered on cooking to promote your brand so that you can sell your product. It’s called ”sales”. None of this is out of the kindness of your heart, it’s to line your pockets.

Attachments

• Haha

Hiraani8

I think it’s over. In her health is wealth video she sounds miserable. He knows he will get grief through his Insta, so he’s deactivated, dumped and ran. I think I’d do the same.

• Haha

phonies

Chatty Member
🍿

Reading this thread this morning has sent me. I’ve laughed so much I’m having a ridiculously intense coughing fit. I might admit myself to hospital and post 400 stories about the worst sickness I’ve ever had.

What if ol’ Guido submitted an Airtasker for a stand-in faux husband to accompany her to Mexico and gain her some attention? It’s extremely unhinged but totally on point for her. 😂

Whatever is happening, it is WYULDLY demented and I’m here for it.

• Haha

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
Now that she’s stopped taking whatever drug she was taking to build muscle she’s got no meat on her bones at all. She looks like a malnourished junkie.

hereforthetea03

Chatty Member
How about instead of spending half an hour flaffing around and complaining about how much work you have to catch up on because you were sick for 10 minutes, you just do the work and not tell everyone about it? Sick or not, when does she think other working mums organise all the kids sporting activities and what not? We’re all up after the kids go to bed doing the same shit, it’s not unique to someone running a “massive business”.

I_C bread ppl

Chatty Member
She's spent the last 24 + hours with severe gastro. She only knows severe or the sickest she's ever been.

It sounds like her HG is making a comeback. Which is probably just regular morning sickness.

• Wow

CreepTeeth

Chatty Member
Sharing Kai’s ‘thirst trap’ selfie to her ‘550k’ followers. Gross.
For christs sake he’s just a skinny teenage kid 🙄
This makes my skin crawl.
An abusive ex used to gush over his extremely thin daughter (from drugs) and the bigger built sister barely existed in his eyes.
It’s a disgusting sick trait of sociopaths to sexualise their children.

• Sick

icthruBS

VIP Member
She needs an intervention.
loaf you stutter because you lie and are trying to think of what to say you fuck head .

• Haha
  • Heart

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
No way is it over, he’s not stupid he understands who he’s with. He would be doing this to “prove” to Sophie that he doesn’t care about social media or a “following”
I think this one is going to stick around a while. He knows where his bread is buttered and he seems like an absolute loser

ATOLOU$

Chatty Member
I love how not moving from her computer all day is some sort of flex. That’s what happens when people WORK loaf. Welcome to society.

I work in an industry where 8-10 hour days are normal. Maybe do that each day AND look after the kids and you might be able to get on IG stories and flex then. But even then, millions of parents do that each and every day. Ya not special.

• Heart

Fat-tits

VIP Member
Wtf, I'm 170cm and 67kgs with 19% body fat, anything less than 17% I would be at risk of serious hormonal damage with loss of periods etc. there's a reason why women have body fat Loaf, we need it to regulate our hormones and productive system!
54kg at my height I would be bordering on skeletal!!

Motherthreebeige

VIP Member
I’m positively gleeful that Dr Teef is living up in the Mentawais and even sharing stories of a pretty young Brisbane woman who’s there as well. Meanwhile Sloaf is just living up in a Mentalbreak.

• Haha
  • Heart