Sophie Guidolin #39 How dare you call my husband my husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loafie rinse and repeat: Gets slammed with people telling the truth about her on internet .
goes quiet for 24 hours
Comes back with Woah is Me sob story
Gets half naked to create controversy and traffic
Gets slammed on socials
Goes away for 24 hours
Comes back with be kind baby girls you only see 1% 🧚
Gets messages to unalive herself and horrible troll messages and makes allllll the claims of people being absolute trolls
Posts peoples pics without evidence to “ prove” it
Goes away for 24 hrs and comes back with a million quotes
Insinuates or eludes to her having cancer and to be kind
Goes away and comes back from the dead with quotes about being happy
Posts a million pics of herself fainting and being the sickest she has been since a week ago
Goes away for 24hrs
Comes back with a new dick
Realises she needs money
Goes on rants and lives saying she is booked out and how successful her program is
Goes away and comes back with new spots
Posts 325677546 stories about the new spots
Asks 25567787 to check their emails and to email her if they didn’t get an email
Goes away for 24 hours
Comes back with an update on how busy she is creating moool plans
Goes away overseas and we never hear about the participators until she needs cash ..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Stale bagel, she’s such a self absorbed fucker.
She could promote her cousin doing good things by raising money for childhood dementia.
But no, she’s busy helping herself to other peoples money.
What a bleep.
speaking of... I thought he was gay... seems he has a baby on the way with who I assume is his gf... whoops

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Loafie rinse and repeat: Gets slammed with people telling the truth about her on internet .
goes quiet for 24 hours
Comes back with Woah is Me sob story
Gets half naked to create controversy and traffic
Gets slammed on socials
Goes away for 24 hours
Comes back with be kind baby girls you only see 1% 🧚
Gets messages to unalive herself and horrible troll messages and makes allllll the claims of people being absolute trolls
Posts peoples pics without evidence to “ prove” it
Goes away for 24 hrs and comes back with a million quotes
Insinuates or eludes to her having cancer and to be kind
Goes away and comes back from the dead with quotes about being happy
Posts a million pics of herself fainting and being the sickest she has been since a week ago
Goes away for 24hrs
Comes back with a new dick
Realises she needs money
Goes on rants and lives saying she is booked out and how successful her program is
Goes away and comes back with new spots
Posts 325677546 stories about the new spots
Asks 25567787 to check their emails and to email her if they didn’t get an email
Goes away for 24 hours
Comes back with an update on how busy she is creating moool plans
Goes away overseas and we never hear about the participators until she needs cash ..
100% this! Everything is rinse and repeat with her.

Reactions: 9
What is everyone using for anonymous IG story viewer? Iganony is down and Insacret seems to have disappeared 🤔

Reactions: 3
Reactions: 4
speaking of... I thought he was gay... seems he has a baby on the way with who I assume is his gf... whoops
Tessa commented on the baby pic, maybe him and loaf aren’t friends anymore

Reactions: 2
I thought he was gay too! Funny he has a gf but loaf isn't following her - considering it's her bestie, most dearest cousin for life! She'd be too threatened, the gf is stunning!

Reactions: 8
I thought he was gay too! Funny he has a gf but loaf isn't following her - considering it's her bestie, most dearest cousin for life! She'd be too threatened, the gf is stunning!
And very obviously going through with the pregnancy and enjoying it.

Reactions: 7
Took me a while to figure out who Robin’s gf is. Couldn’t see her on his wall at all. Only found in tagged photos. Strange.

Of course Sophie won’t follow. She’s in competition with every woman, except for those she can benefit from. Until she bleeds them dry, and cuts them out.
---
I still think it’s hilarious even Sophie and her mum have unfollowed each other. I do wonder what her dad and partner think.

Reactions: 5
Took me a while to figure out who Robin’s gf is. Couldn’t see her on his wall at all. Only found in tagged photos. Strange.

Of course Sophie won’t follow. She’s in competition with every woman, except for those she can benefit from. Until she bleeds them dry, and cuts them out.
---
I still think it’s hilarious even Sophie and her mum have unfollowed each other. I do wonder what her dad and partner think.
I’m certain cousin rob is gay!
maybe the “girlfriend” is the oven and egg donor.
I have friends who have done this - they gave soerm to a lesbian couple and the girls were pregnant at the same time - they kept a baby a the gays took the other baby.
(I have no way of wording that other than what it is)

I’m certain cousin rob is gay!
maybe the “girlfriend” is the oven and egg donor.
I have friends who have done this - they gave soerm to a lesbian couple and the girls were pregnant at the same time - they kept a baby a the gays took the other baby.
(I have no way of wording that other than what it is)
She definitely has another hairdresser friend who is gay that she’s posted before

Reactions: 2
I knew them many many years ago and he wasn’t gay back then.

• Wow
  • Haha
Loafy must be gearing up for a banger story of victim life, illness, be kind, and i am so sick but don’t forget i am an xxs in everything and i have a paul in the central centre.
---
Husbo has some crossift tit on this week so she would be needing to take back attention and control.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Loafy must be gearing up for a banger story of victim life, illness, be kind, and i am so sick but don’t forget i am an xxs in everything and i have a paul in the central centre.
---
Husbo has some crossift tit on this week so she would be needing to take back attention and control.
We haven’t seen her chocolate starfish for a while

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.