Sophie Guidolin #39 How dare you call my husband my husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hasn’t been to the gym in a month. Coincidentally has launched her man a month ago. Completely loses her own identity while trying to morph into someone else in a desperate attempt to keep new hubby in the dark, to make sure he doesn’t find out who she really is. Attempts to claim she’s a health professional but brags about no gym. I would die to see these ‘custom’ meal plans and would put money on them all being identical. Shameless money grabbing little leech.

Reactions: 26
Loaf re your latest post in regards to grief

You can duck OFF TO HELL 👿😈👿😈

I’ve known extreme grief and you know NOTHING you baby killing bleeping hole.
I’m so very sorry.

I haven’t been able to stop thinking about the parents of the two brothers killed in Mexico and how they got through that flight. And this stupid witch thinking it’s ok to flash her arse on a reel about grief. But she’s the most resilient person she knows…………

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Hasn’t been to the gym in a month. Coincidentally has launched her man a month ago. Completely loses her own identity while trying to morph into someone else in a desperate attempt to keep new hubby in the dark, to make sure he doesn’t find out who she really is. Attempts to claim she’s a health professional but brags about no gym. I would die to see these ‘custom’ meal plans and would put money on them all being identical. Shameless money grabbing little leech.
Her abs are from the kitchen. Bench. Where she preps her peds and magic fairy dust.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is she #4 divorced already?? Haven’t seen new old mate for a while now since the hard launch and he made his insta private again 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Must be low on cash for the Reno's, hello fresh and now happy way ads again. Weird why do we have sleepy hot chocolate in the morning?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Must be low on cash for the Reno's, hello fresh and now happy way ads again. Weird why do we have sleepy hot chocolate in the morning?
Do we think she is keeping the g banger now she has a new man to impress?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Do we think she is keeping the g banger now she has a new man to impress?
Don’t think she can give it away! I feel like people dumb enough to spend that amount of money on that car would be buying it brand new.

Reactions: 14
Don’t think she can give it away! I feel like people dumb enough to spend that amount of money on that car would be buying it brand new.
No one would want to buy a murderers car
---
Is she #4 divorced already?? Haven’t seen new old mate for a while now since the hard launch and he made his insta private again 🤔
She’s probably in the thick of drafting a “poor me everyone is so horrible to me” post along with some Insta story quote about deserving better from men and how she’s happier single.
Surely she’s going to hard launch husbo #5 by EOFY.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
It’s now overpriced by $20k. Market isn’t moving fast for G bangs. Overpriced flog cars. They are now available in most dealers so no desirable status anymore.

Reactions: 9
Did she have any Nick on her grid?
I can’t see being blocked which I guess we are in the same club but imagine she doesn’t as it takes too long to delete or hide all the spouse posts when she divorces them. Busy boy she is!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.