Sophie Guidolin #39 How dare you call my husband my husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This! That reel is tasteless the clips do not for one relate to the audio, Whitney Hansen poetry is beautiful and doesn't need to be associated to loaf in anyway shape or form.
And we could do without seeing her anus on a daily basis

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Shittt I actually thought she wrote this for a moment 😂😂
Hahaaaa gotta love Canva
---
iganony mustn't be caught up yet... is he really doing her socials now? she couldn't possibly leave it for something to slip through...
---
thanks @natalielisa for screenshot.. I don't know how on my laptop
No, sorry, I was being sarccy. Cos of the tit spelling
---
Here’s another one for you all.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
View attachment 2918659
Piss off!!!! Everyone remembers what you did in 2023! 😡😢
God when will she stop? We don’t see the Dentist doing this tit. He’s moved on and living his life, and probably grieves in private. Meanwhile stale Loaf is out here banging on about what an awakening she had. The only bullshit was Loaf and what she did to that innocent little baby and her family.

Reactions: 24
Comments in the FB seem to allude to a hell of a lot of eggs as well
yes and this is the same on Josef Rakichs app, the guy who started macrofit with some other business fella.
It’s like the back end goes ok what shall we pair with the eggs today - oh I know! 5 green beans. What a combo!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
God when will she stop? We don’t see the Dentist doing this tit. He’s moved on and living his life, and probably grieves in private. Meanwhile stale Loaf is out here banging on about what an awakening she had. The only bullshit was Loaf and what she did to that innocent little baby and her family.
Speaking of family, where’s her mum and dad?

Reactions: 7
Speaking of family, where’s her mum and dad?
I don’t think her mum is talking to her these days. There’s no interaction at all and she no longer follows her mums sellickschills insta
just wait though she will prove us wrong on Sunday for Mother’s Day lolllllll

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Loaf re your latest post in regards to grief

You can duck OFF TO HELL 👿😈👿😈

I’ve known extreme grief and you know NOTHING you baby killing bleeping hole.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The only thing she is grieving is the life she could of had, not poor sweet Pixie.

Reactions: 9
Her abs are looking softer. Another honeymoon bebe. I could be wrong but I just can't unsee it.

She is squeezing them tight to keep her abs flat yet they aren't as defined as a few weeks ago.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.