Sophie Guidolin #39 How dare you call my husband my husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Most likely why she is back on the 30 day band wagon, to find her self again from the dick who fucked her up once again🤣

Reactions: 14
What a crappy slap dash video. She’s so lazy and clearly has no money to pay any staff. She should be embarrassed

Reactions: 12
Wonder how much old mate Nick weighed? wonder if it was 79kg?
She’s down to 45kg weights now.
nothing with loaf is meaningless I swear she tries to breadcrumb and leave Easter eggs.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
View attachment 2948924
---
I was wrong, ring still on…
---
Oh wait… it’s gone in this frame???
Her last health is wealth was full of old footage so I wouldn’t be surprised if the frame where she has the ring on is from days ago but she’s edited it to make it look like today by wearing the same outfit to the gym. She’s not wearing the ring during her workout. And not wearing it at the end of the video.

Side note: looks like Nath’s dad in the background at the gym

Attachments

Reactions: 5
There she is planning out her next OS holiday and here I am planning out my groceries and wondering if I can even afford to buy Special K GF now that its gone up to $8.50. A much needed staple for my celiac child.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
There she is planning out her next OS holiday and here I am planning out my groceries and wondering if I can even afford to buy Special K GF now that its gone up to $8.50. A much needed staple for my celiac child.
Much love lovely ❤ wish I could send you $8.50 ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Why is she so dramatic?! I've said it before but she reminds me of a 15 year old! Have they had a disagreement so she's posted that to get revenge? Everything she does is intentional so it's no fluke. Just chill the f#ck out. Have a relationship without moving in together & getting married even within a year is fast - but she does it within a month... Jake, the Dr, now this guy. It screams insecure 😂

Reactions: 16
She did her last 30days of health wealth or whatever challenge when her and Dr separated so looks like this is her new thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.