Sophie Guidolin #39 How dare you call my husband my husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ya he’s deactivated. (Or Sophie has hired an air tasker to hack his account which seems plausible).

IMG_3681.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
It looks like he’s not on her grid either. I’m sure she has one or two reels with him..?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
He has obviously deactivated last night. I’d say it’s to do with Sophie. She’s been ever victimy and sooky over the last 24hrs. Which usually means trouble in paradise. Let’s hope for their sake they are not actually married 🤣

Man… this is so disappointing. She can’t even make it past the 2 month mark anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He has obviously deactivated last night. I’d say it’s to do with Sophie. She’s been ever victimy and sooky over the last 24hrs. Which usually means trouble in paradise. Let’s hope for their sake they are not actually married 🤣

Man… this is so disappointing. She can’t even make it past the 2 month mark anymore.
Maybe he was getting DMs from other women that she wasn’t happy about and he deactivated it to shut her up. I can see her pitching a fit over benign messages or platonic female friends.

Reactions: 12
Remember a staff member at oasis revealed that Sophie would check out Dr teefs messages and see who he was following and apparently lose her tit over it. She would do the same with every man

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I think it’s over. In her health is wealth video she sounds miserable. He knows he will get grief through his Insta, so he’s deactivated, dumped and ran. I think I’d do the same.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
No way is it over, he’s not stupid he understands who he’s with. He would be doing this to “prove” to Sophie that he doesn’t care about social media or a “following”
I think this one is going to stick around a while. He knows where his bread is buttered and he seems like an absolute loser

No way is it over, he’s not stupid he understands who he’s with. He would be doing this to “prove” to Sophie that he doesn’t care about social media or a “following”
I think this one is going to stick around a while. He knows where his bread is buttered and he seems like an absolute loser
These were my thoughts. I bet there’s been a blow up during her Sunday comedown with Loaf accusing Nicki of using her to boost his following so he’s showing her he’s not like that. It would explain the lack of mool prep Sunday and inviting only friend Ruby over for a platter on Sunday.

Reactions: 8
In her rambling post she said she paid her BAS today - wtf it was due for payment over a month ago?! What a boss babe 🤓
Actually it’s not. If done by an accountant this month is fine. We have until the 28th to pay ours.

Reactions: 7
I am now questioning why she had to get an airtasker to replant her cacti. Why didn't her husband do it?

Reactions: 9
🍿

Reading this thread this morning has sent me. I’ve laughed so much I’m having a ridiculously intense coughing fit. I might admit myself to hospital and post 400 stories about the worst sickness I’ve ever had.

What if ol’ Guido submitted an Airtasker for a stand-in faux husband to accompany her to Mexico and gain her some attention? It’s extremely unhinged but totally on point for her. 😂

Whatever is happening, it is WYULDLY demented and I’m here for it.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.