Sophie Guidolin #38 From Fred Again to wed....again?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The coffee table that matches nothing else ?! Wot ?
Nothing ties in oh wait. Ugly fits with ugly. It’s like a competition of what is the ugliest.
---
She looks like she’s dressed to scale the side of Dr Teefs apartment building to B&E for her thermomix. 🥷 Lock your doors Papi
She must’ve gotten it back. It is a TM5 and you can only buy those secondhand now. Unless he had one that she used.

Reactions: 2
I like how she’s lined up all the books 📚 she’s never read.
(Where’s all the pottery she’s never done 😂)
I went to a “pottery” night recently with my niece.

All of the pieces (mugs, plates, figurines) were already made (in China) & are white. All you really do is just paint it & pick it up 10 days later after it’s been through the kiln. There was no hands on clay/pottery wheel action going on. If this is what it is - it’s closer to painting than pottery.

(My niece is the creative. I opted for 90% white with 10% painted stencilling.)

Reactions: 4
100% Controlled and gaslighted by a narcissist....finally free!!

Well done Andrew for standing your ground and getting bleeping rid 🥳🥳🥳

Reactions: 17
So there was no youtube released yesterday? What is she 5 weeks into it & she's posted 3 times?! Hired a videographer but clearly has nothing going on in her life to film, other than riding 🍆 🤢😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So there was no youtube released yesterday? What is she 5 weeks into it & she's posted 3 times?! Hired a videographer but clearly has nothing going on in her life to film, other than riding 🍆 🤢😂
The videographer was probably hired so Loaf has a friend to hang out with. All the other ones have disappeared.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I will be posting on YouTube from now on as people are subscribed and I feel safe there from the trollllz… 24 hrs later 15,0000 stories on insta.
Victim loaf , victim.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s insufferable when she has a new 🍆 posting and posting. I get RSI from skipping through her crappy stories

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Of course when you ‘faint’ first thing you think of is taking a selfie! I do wonder if she did faint if it was through not eating enough.

Reactions: 8
Is this witch bleeping kidding? Does she just own those little circle bandaids and throw them on when she needs to drum up some views or to try lockdown a man? Pity party for Soph.

She’s the skinniest and most rat looking I’ve ever seen her at the moment, I’m suprised she’s not claiming she’s at her smallest ever. But we all know she won’t because it will erase her narrative of her severe HG and being 40kg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
lol at the outspoken podcast episode…. They will claim they got their information from ANYWHERE, except tattle 😂😂😂 “her fans are speculating” “influencer updates is speculating”

No girls, tattle is speculating, just admit you read here 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.