Sophie Guidolin #38 From Fred Again to wed....again?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here quick.. Take a photo of me lying down in hospital.

Goes straight to social medial and types .. “I’m the kinda girl that likes a good faint a blood pressure date”

Posts.

Can’t get more attention seeking than that. Fishing for the sympathy. Second hand embarrassed.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Scrawny witch is doing too many drugs and not eating.
Fuckboi is one thick brick if he can’t see through this melodramatic bullshit.

Reactions: 27
So there was no youtube released yesterday? What is she 5 weeks into it & she's posted 3 times?! Hired a videographer but clearly has nothing going on in her life to film, other than riding 🍆 🤢😂
Because the content she originally recorded was bts of her competing journey. She has a man now so needs to record new content.
---
Unless she coincidently wears the same pjs every time she goes to the hospital, they're all probably from the same visit. Low blood pressure from starving herself, headed to the ER, they did an esg, she took a whole bunch of photos including the stickers one, called her videographer, new man bought her flowers, pivoted her youtube.

Reactions: 11
I’m just waiting for her to explain how rouge silicone satellites cruising through her body cause her to faint. Did one lodge in her carotid artery?
This head acts like no one watching her performances have any idea how the body works.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What was this in response to?
Chloe commented on Loaf’s post asking does she know she doesn’t have to marry every man she dates. Loaf blasted her on stories showing her photo and IG handle and called her a bully etc etc. Chloe had to change her handle.

Reactions: 7
Is this witch bleeping kidding? Does she just own those little circle bandaids and throw them on when she needs to drum up some views or to try lockdown a man? Pity party for Soph.

She’s the skinniest and most rat looking I’ve ever seen her at the moment, I’m suprised she’s not claiming she’s at her smallest ever. But we all know she won’t because it will erase her narrative of her severe HG and being 40kg
'Rat looking' 🙃 I love it.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Chloe commented on Loaf’s post asking does she know she doesn’t have to marry every man she dates. Loaf blasted her on stories showing her photo and IG handle and called her a bully etc etc. Chloe had to change her handle.
Sorry yes I saw that but the one posted above, where was that comment ?

Reactions: 2
duck me, the pity party going on over on her stories at the moment 🙄 she had a blood test and fainted, happens all the time you fuckwit. Maybe try eating occasionally?! Also, please just put out your YouTube video or release whatever magazine is announcing your latest marriage because at this point if all the references are just jokes then you’re making a mockery of the intellectually stunted people who actually still think you’re a genuine, inspiring woman.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I cant! What are the recent word salad stories? Is she baiting for sympathy? Like just talk
Normal

• Haha
Reactions: 12
F#ck I've never seen anyone milk sympathy over a couple of bandaids & a blood test!! Let alone a 'fitness influencer'. Who the f#ck would be taking health advice from her at this point?!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
duck me, the pity party going on over on her stories at the moment 🙄 she had a blood test and fainted, happens all the time you fuckwit. Maybe try eating occasionally?! Also, please just put out your YouTube video or release whatever magazine is announcing your latest marriage because at this point if all the references are just jokes then you’re making a mockery of the intellectually stunted people who actually still think you’re a genuine, inspiring woman.
If she fainted over a blood test what the duck does he think he's going to accomplish with a blood pressure cuff in the car? Is he that dumb or does he love the made up bullshit for attention as much as Sophie? Where is our insider who knows this clown? What is his story?

I cannot wait to see this relationship implode. Who wants to start a bet on who is going to cheat first, him or her? I’ll start - he’ll cheat first.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Cleo Harper if you're watching this, based on Trin's haul I would buy your products... once you get rid of Sophie. Also, send Trin the full haul, I note Loaf got the coat and Trin didn't. Also Trin doesn't make it look cheap like Sophie does
---
F#ck I've never seen anyone milk sympathy over a couple of bandaids & a blood test!! Let alone a 'fitness influencer'. Who the f#ck would be taking health advice from her at this point?!
"I'm NoT aN InFLuEnCeR"

... CH ad, Lust ad, Hello Fresh ad...

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.