Sophie Guidolin #38 From Fred Again to wed....again?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh! It’s on Outspoken’s reel about discussing Loaf on their podcast today.
Oh got it sorry!! I can’t see it
---
So she fainted after a blood test. Why is she speaking like she’s about to croak?
What an absolute wank… and the fact that she had to ask him “what did you say” so he would say it again so she could record him. bleeping loser. Godspeed.
Oh and this comment 😂
Sophie Watson Guidolin Wallace Guidolin Firgaira Guidolin White. Maybe she should just be called Sophie Et al.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Oh got it sorry!! I can’t see it
---
So she fainted after a blood test. Why is she speaking like she’s about to croak?
What an absolute wank… and the fact that she had to ask him “what did you say” so he would say it again so she could record him. bleeping loser. Godspeed.
Oh and this comment 😂
Sophie Watson Guidolin Wallace Guidolin Firgaira Guidolin White. Maybe she should just be called Sophie Et al.
The baby voice too.... "What did you say" and the 5yr old giggle. I remember when on stories on the phone to Nathan and she was using that voice too saying "I'm so sick...I'm soooo sick". Does anyone remember that or just me? It's like a weird baby psychotic voice that she uses to manipulate and gain sympathy. Arghhhhh makes me so annoyed!

Reactions: 10
Loaf is flailing with an average of 8/10 comments on her posts .
she is a “has been “ and knows , it so she draws on the healthcare card for traffic and sympathy.
she calls people trolls for asking questions about the need to marry every cock she meets yet is the one that baits it. This has me seeing red !
How dare she paint someone a troll and plaster their information all over her socials .
I tell you what if she doesn’t remove them within 48 hours she will know what it like to have your information ( truth about pixie ) plastered over every light post and cafe known to man in her area and beyond ,
And loaf there’s not a single thing you can do about the truth being plastered out there .

Reactions: 19
I bleeping RAN here after watching her stories.
shoutout to loaf reading tattle and commenting on people who bonded over hating her. You girls are the real MVPs. Spread truth not legs loaf.
If she’s not an influencer - perhaps her collaborators can pull their pennies out of her pocket.

we see your band aids, we don’t care
We see you in bed at 1pm on a Tuesday, while we are all at work, we don’t care
We see your ‘husband’ bringing you food, we don’t care.
How about just duck off and then the ‘trolls’ would have nothing.

your self absorbed tit brings this to your doorstep.
Your constant fake health scares and ‘woe is me’ stories rub people with real world issues the wrong way.
your mere presence irritates so many, not because they’re bullies, but because you’re a liar and a manipulative little mutt.

admit you killed pixie. Admit you go through more sausage than Oktoberfest. Admit you can’t hold down a proper job.

you won’t. And THATS why you’re a piece of tit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Ahhh here we go again. Who is getting the attention now that is causing her dramatic medical emergencies… good god woman. Remember she was having medical emergencies left right and centre garnering Andrews attention to get him away from his actual focus being work and daughters. Kai was messing up so she had medical emergencies. Attention from Nathan after medical emergencies. She is chewing through victims quicker than the Cookie Monster can eat his cookies. Ffs this is boring loaf!

Reactions: 21
I am so very much over this act she has going on. I have a health condition that no one knows what is causing it and I’m often calling an ambulance and landing in hospital and still no one knows what’s going on. And Loaf, what do I do when my husband comes to pick me up? I love on him and my kids in private, no on IG. We get some food, I go to bed and I wake up the next day and get on with life. I too have a business, and a social media profile, and none of them know any of this. Things can remain private if you want them too.

Speaking about it, dropping bread crumbs, then getting the shits when you have articles written about you is your own fault. Keep it private and no one will know. It’s not like there’s Papps following you around Kingscliff.

You want to help women? Get off social media and start with those two girls who will be women before you know it.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Ahhh here we go again. Who is getting the attention now that is causing her dramatic medical emergencies… good god woman. Remember she was having medical emergencies left right and centre garnering Andrews attention to get him away from his actual focus being work and daughters. Kai was messing up so she had medical emergencies. Attention from Nathan after medical emergencies. She is chewing through victims quicker than the Cookie Monster can eat his cookies. Ffs this is boring loaf!
He probably had a prearranged appointment to get to so she faked it so he wouldn’t go. Old habits die hard loafis

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I wonder how long until her new “husband” is listed as her spouse on google cause it still has Andrew… maybe she needs to get her lawyers to update this 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I bleeping RAN here after watching her stories.
shoutout to loaf reading tattle and commenting on people who bonded over hating her. You girls are the real MVPs. Spread truth not legs loaf.
If she’s not an influencer - perhaps her collaborators can pull their pennies out of her pocket.

we see your band aids, we don’t care
We see you in bed at 1pm on a Tuesday, while we are all at work, we don’t care
We see your ‘husband’ bringing you food, we don’t care.
How about just duck off and then the ‘trolls’ would have nothing.

your self absorbed tit brings this to your doorstep.
Your constant fake health scares and ‘woe is me’ stories rub people with real world issues the wrong way.
your mere presence irritates so many, not because they’re bullies, but because you’re a liar and a manipulative little mutt.

admit you killed pixie. Admit you go through more sausage than Oktoberfest. Admit you can’t hold down a proper job.

you won’t. And THATS why you’re a piece of tit
What’s the article she’s referring to?

Reactions: 3
She’s high off her ass almost every time she’s on stories lately.
I’m starting to wonder if she’s got a Percocet or Vicodin habit.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 6
She’s high off her ass almost every time she’s on stories lately.
I’m starting to wonder if she’s got a Percocet or Vicodin habit.
I would believe it. The dry mouth sounding words, the slow dopeyness. Perhaps after all of the millions of tit surgeries she’s developed a bit of a liking to endone or OxyContin.
it’s the same as when she ‘came back’ from the holiday and everyone said how ✨ zen ✨ she was. Remember she came back and went straight to hospital. Then today again. Perhaps she is getting a steady supply of pain killers, because both times now she has sounded slow and docile, polar opposite from yesterday.
I’ve seen what painkiller addiction can do and it does make you act like this and also manic at times.
Would explain the regular trips to hospital.

Reactions: 16
Awww Poor loafie! Always in the hospital! Imagine the solution to this problem is just having your implants removed but imagine being so superficial and full of yourself that you actively chose to keep your huge DD implants in

Reactions: 17
I would believe it. The dry mouth sounding words, the slow dopeyness. Perhaps after all of the millions of tit surgeries she’s developed a bit of a liking to endone or OxyContin.
it’s the same as when she ‘came back’ from the holiday and everyone said how ✨ zen ✨ she was. Remember she came back and went straight to hospital. Then today again. Perhaps she is getting a steady supply of pain killers, because both times now she has sounded slow and docile, polar opposite from yesterday.
I’ve seen what painkiller addiction can do and it does make you act like this and also manic at times.
Would explain the regular trips to hospital.
Oh does it make you manic as well? Well that would definitely fit then.

Reactions: 8
I wonder how long until her new “husband” is listed as her spouse on google cause it still has Andrew… maybe she needs to get her lawyers to update this 🤣
For a ‘nutritionist’ she’s the most ill person I’ve ever known

Reactions: 17
Ya'll noticed her illness and hospital visits have ramped up since hubby no4 has been on the scene.

Reactions: 24
lol tanning your face really isn’t that dramatic… also love how she’s adjusted her bikini top so the coverage is less and less compared to her previous stories 😂 just go topless you’re only trying to cover your nips anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Australia could be in the middle of an armed conflict and she honestly wouldn’t know because her head is far up her own narcissistic ego.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.