Sophie Guidolin #38 From Fred Again to wed....again?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Taking bets. Wonder if genius Kai is set up for taxes? Sole trader, ABN and the like? Or dodgy cash grab… Would hate for young mate to end up in trouble with the ATO.

Kai’s business: so Miss Business Owner Qualified and Soooper Experienced in Everything doesn’t care to give her son advice on his prices? Does he realise he will need to pay tax on that? Expenses? Pay himself?

She mentions his full day is $2000. It’s $200 dumbass. He’s essentially paying himself far less than minimum wage even before expenses and tax. Then she says it’s 1/100 of what she pays… he’s charging $2000 but she pays $4000 for a full day. Mmmm study slut that’s not 1/100. Neither is his $20 reel to the $350 you pay.

It pains me that she clearly doesn’t care enough to actually look at his pricing and say it properly, nor cares enough to teach him about business finances. She clearly has no idea even though she bangs on about being such a sophisticated business owner.

Reactions: 9
Taking bets. Wonder if genius Kai is set up for taxes? Sole trader, ABN and the like? Or dodgy cash grab… Would hate for young mate to end up in trouble with the ATO.
It looks like he does have an ABN. Going by the registered date he got it for his short lived clothing label. I assume he used a platform like Shopify for sales on his website so would have needed an ABN to get that setup. They usually won’t process payouts until you’ve provided all info.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
It's such a classic narc thing - the very thing they fall for about the person becomes what they end end up hating. Andrew was very successful (and wealthy) and she loved that, thought it would make her look smarter lol. But he was too busy and chose his work over her (in her eyes) and she hated that.

She's trying so hard to get back to her glory days so going for a PT is very on brand for her. Being healthy and fit and home cooking 🙄 PT Nick is definitely hoping for his SM to take off, way more than Andrew (or Nathan) ever wanted.

Having someone whose job is flexible and wants in on your SM following isn't the win you think it is Loaf
But errrmmmmarghherrrd he haaayyyts social media suuuuhhh much

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s honestly a walking contradiction!!! ‘Im a health profeshinul so do what I do and you’ll be super healthy and fit apart from ending up in hospital every other week’ 🙄

Reactions: 11
I wonder if the new hubby knows she killed her kid in a narc tanty on her step daughter’s 18th birthday??
Is he ok with that ??
Also Loaf we all know why you will not be interviewed on any podcast … because you are worried someone mut being up “ what happened to Pixie “???

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Nick hasn’t been accepting new follows so I don’t actually think he’s in it to GET followers etc.

I think he’s just a bit of a stoner loser, and Loaf has done her classic love bomb. They probably did some MDMA together and she thinks they are bleeping made for each other.

She’s on her stories again with her new penis with a shitload of chocolate talking about how sick she’s been. (Clearly deciding against competing.. again)

witch take em out. duck MOIIIII you won’t get any sympathy anymore, even from your brain dead followers
I 100% think that bowl of chocolate was A. Just a staged photo to mislead people to think she eats loads of tit and stays lean, so therefore come coach with me on my cookie cutter app and B. I actually think she went to his house (as it wasn’t filmed at hers) and that’s their bowl of munchies while they get high together away from the kids.

Also that photo he shared on his stories of them both, his phone was on the table, so it was taken in Loafs phone. I bet she told him to post it.

Reactions: 14
Not sure he overlooked it as such - in fact it was the boundaries he was setting for the kids while under his roof which ultimately made Kai leave (that’s what loaf said anyway)

She probably told him a string of lies too which slowly started unravelling as the relationship went on. I doubt someone who has daughters as well behaved and respectful as his would want a woman like her around them if he saw her true colours straight away.

I mean look how many of us fell for her lies for years, how many of her “friends” she fooled. So constantly saying these men think with their dicks and probably just being love bombed for the first few months and fail to see any of the bad until the mask slips
She 💯 lied about who she was and he unfortunately fell for it. He really was in love and totally blind to it she charmed him that good. Such is the way with the narcissist they blind their victim and that is what Dr Teef was.
the word chameleon has been thrown around a lot in his circles. Poor guy really didn’t know what hit him until she was pregnant- it was around the time of the Christmas boat holiday that he realised and when he was firmly committed to taking the girls on their promised vacation. Then it all unraveled super fast. This was from an insider. I know a lot don’t respect Dr Teef but as a survivor of a Narc relationship I feel for him.
---
Wonder if loaf will get her discrimination team onto KIWAI
Which one of you is KUWAI? Lol
---
The way she stands shits me. It’s how a little kid with bladder control stands. Either that or she has an itchy taco!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Coming from a gym family surely Kai knows that PT stands for “Personal Trainer”
So a PT Trainer means “Personal Trainer Trainer”
That’s up there with his Ercu coloured hoodies 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m thinking it’s another typo and he was meant to write PT Trainee. Hasn’t loaf said Ryder is doing a PT certificate at school? PT in training would’ve sounded better though.

Reactions: 7
Ah yes I’d love to drop my hard earned dollars onto him, he seems thorough with his work

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.