Sophie Guidolin #37 Still not competing; friendships still fleeting; Failing at YouTube; one burnt boob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is trying to mimic Indy Chaotic Clinton . Short snippets of tit constantly going wrong , fails , trying to be funny .
funny how in those stories and posts I haven’t heard her kids laugh once ??? Does she actually know how to relate to those girls . When my gals were younger and we were on holidays I could not stop the squeals of delight and laughter.

Reactions: 12
The guy she’s lured in with her ham wallet can’t be above board at all. What man in their right mind would want to join a new flame on a family trip, especially with the older boys knowing full well he’s getting balls deep in their Mum.
Most people wouldn’t even introduce a man this early on to the kids, let alone give him full access to them.
But like usual this vile witch doesn’t care & it will all come crashing down. She cannot change her patterns of behavior so the outcome will always be the same.
I’m sorry, can we please take a moment for ‘ham wallet’ 😂😂 This has absolutely sent me 🤣🤣 Bravo 🤣👏🏽👏🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So are we going with Sophie Guidolin #38: From Fred Again to wed....again? thanks to @Triceratops
I don’t know how to create a new thread and my head is in a spin over this afternoon’s events in Sydney.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Trigger warning…
Why doesn’t she move her bleeping hair from her face like a normal human being. She looks like a drowning ape
I foresee nightmares tonight.
These photos, ladies and gentlemen, are the reason she will never have her implants out.
Without those tits she’s an absolute lucid nightmare to look at. At least with the tits she can pull the dudes with big, fake implant fetishes.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.