Sophie Guidolin #37 Still not competing; friendships still fleeting; Failing at YouTube; one burnt boob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been following Ash Tardrew and she has posted a heartbreaking post about loss. I think she’s lost her sister Erin (maybe last name Grace?). Sending condolence’s.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Old mate is happy getting his dick wet and will eventually get more followers. Enjoying loafs money. But it’ll never last just like everyone else in her life.

Reactions: 7
Imagine having a mum who spews out being capable and confident as a woman #bossmum #diymum and yet pretends to be so incapable of doing a simple dive 🙄

Reactions: 9
I’m getting secondhand embarrassment over that dive effort. I thought she was a trained ballerina, so much grace 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She can’t help herself. It won’t be long and he’ll be plastered everywhere. Rinse and repeat. She will not keep him ‘hidden’ for long. You can tell her impulses are taking over 😂.

That’s when we sit and watch the tit show that follows.
Countdown to the requisite professional photo shoot of the two of them together, lost in their love bubble. Her mounting him, her legs wrapped around his waist, like a bleeping monkey in a tree 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
she’s a bleeping moron. Does she not understand how a job works? The company you work FOR (not with) expects posts in exchange for money. That’s your living.
you don’t get paid for posts you don’t make and get showered with love.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
she’s a bleeping moron. Does she not understand how a job works? The company you work FOR (not with) expects posts in exchange for money. That’s your living.
you don’t get paid for posts you don’t make and get showered with love.
The audacity to then bag them out in her story!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can’t believe I used to look up to and idolise this idiot. Even brought her books. She has absolutely ruined that body and face. Inside and out.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Going back a few pages, I know someone who was reported to the health commissioner for lying about their ‘health profession’ qualifications and were actually banned from offering ‘health advice’ on social media…
A statement was made by the commissioner and the ban took effect. They were relatively unknown and still ended up on the news.

wonder if the same could be done to load. Might prevent her from ‘giving back’ in her typical damaging way

Reactions: 11
I first started following her before her first comp, married to Nath and being trained and supported by her husband.
Doesn’t get much better than that though right? Wanting to do something hard but having your man help & support you to achieve a goal.
‘This’ woman still wanted to make ‘banana bread’ and cook for her family. She WAS an inspiration to me.

⏩ Fast forward to now 😑
This pig of a thing is a lying, conniving, narcissistic, scamming, piece of tit obsessed with herself, her looks, money, praise & notoriety.
Everyone and everything in her way is used or ends up collateral damage.
I know there is steroids and drugs involved but is she a product of social media or is this her actual self let loose?
The satisfaction I get is that she is extremely unattractive, she is something out of a horror movie.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Who do we think the brand is that she’s bagging? She’s posted a Lust ad since being away so I’m thinking it’s not them. Would it be Cleo or Hello Fresh? I haven’t seen her advertise Happy Way in a while so thinking she might not work with them anymore.

Reactions: 7
I think she maybe down to two key partners by next week. Who are they ? CH , Lust & hello fresh ?
Happy way? She hasn't really mentioned them since hot choc days 🤣… Our employers don’t send us to day spas either lmao get a grip you idiot do your job and don’t complain

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.